What are you working on (in October 2021)?

Cassel

I had fun with today's theme, too! I've had the original b&w pic for years; used Topaz Restyle plugin to colorize it. The frame, Window card 04, is included with PSP and I adjusted it a bit. The font is Kogttline, free from Fontspace.

Sometimes you gotta just go for the laughs!

I was very excited to win the tatting tube this month and they are very true to the actual stitch patterns. The tube I have chosen on the scrapbook page is the same pattern I trimmed my daughters veil with.  This is the  only photo I could find  showing some of the trim not much to see,  but I can assure it was a very long piece of work.

I thought I'd share my Scraplift here, also. Introducing my new tropical fish-Blue Demon. The background is a gradient called White Sand, the greenery is from my two beach kits, the photo is mine, the snail is from a search on Google and the fishbowl is from Pixabay. The headline is a font called Horror Story and the font on the journal strips is Hello Butterfly Sans. The photo is of a Nerite “Zebra” Snail, similar to Roomba who has light stripes on a dark background. They actually measure about the size of a US dime.

Decided to have a little fun again; it's the perfect time of year for that. The background and some of the elements are by Mariel Designs. Some of the elements I've just had forever. The witch is a character from the game and the font is Zombie Holocaust, free from SinisterFonts. Don't be scared!

It started with one of my moon pics and a Halloween frame I got from Corel discovery center freebies. I added a bunch of Osprey silhouettes and other stuff.  I added and adjusted so many things over several day, I have no idea what all I did but thought I would post it anyway.