August RANDOM Challenge - Newsprint

Cassel

Random-Challenge.jpg

How about a challenge that is just different?

Once in a while, I will present you with a challenge to do something that might not be repeated in other months. Just an idea that popped like that (and you can also send me suggestions for occasional random challenges too).

This week, I challenge you to use a current (or almost current) local newsprint as a paper or element in your project. You can photograph a newspaper page, you can scan it. You can choose the content of that news as the subject for your project or just use the print as a "patterned paper". It is up to you. Out of curiosity for everyone else, let us know what newspaper you used.

So, what will you create?

Here is a page I did a long time ago, in my alphabet album. To avoid copyright issues, I scanned a piece of newspaper and blurred it enough that you could not read it anymore, yet it was still obvious what it was.

The text on the sign says "Do not disturb".

Below, it is "Michelle knows where to find the latest gossips".

This is one of my grandsons pages from the book I put together for his 30th Birthday  he put this comic book together when he was very young.  He is a very talented young man. He was to be married in a couple of  weeks after a fairly long courtship but unfortunately we have gone into lockdown and it has been postponed.