February SONG Challenge - The Sound of Music

Cassel

Song-Challenge.jpg

The SONG challenge will encourage you to use either a title of a song, a phrase or any part of the lyrics from a song from the artist/group mentioned. Today, February 5th, we heard the news of the passing of Christopher Plummer. Although he was not specifically known to be a singer, he is definitely known for his performance in the movie The Sound of Music. That movie includes various songs; some that he sang, some that Julie Andrew sang.

Can you find some inspiration in one of those songs?

And if you want some musical tubes, check out this post.

Are you up to the challenge?

P.S. remember to report any download links that might not work properly

I love this SONG Challenge because the Sound of Music is a favourite of mine. I have seen it many times; first alone  then with my children and lately with my granddaughters. They sing Do-Re-Mi quite often but I prefer: The hills are alive ...... My daughter moved to Switserland just over 20 years ago and since then I visited there a couple of times a year. Always when I'm in the mountains this soung comes up!

To make this I re-used a template (wise words) because I was in a bit of a hurry to finish it before the Love Challenge starts tomorrow. The forget-me-not background is a free one I got from Creative Fabrica some time ago and I had the other papers in my stash. Photo's are mine and the edelweiss embellisments I found on the internet. Music notes are picture tubes that came with the blogpost from Carole  (thank you). The font is Stay Outside.