Love Story Challenge 2021

Cassel

No, Carole, I didn't colorize the butterfly. I created two linoleum patterns: blue and orange. The orange one was added to the blue layer as a smoke texture... I also played with the angle. I will add the tile so you can see what I mean.

I've learned how to move a group mask layer... I don't remember you ever showing this before. Cool tip.

No matter how long I have worked with the program, I know there are zillions of techniques more, which I don't know. That's why I am here, to learn from you and others that share their knowledge. : )

Day 7

This is Elmo, one of our red cats we had over the years. He isn't among us anymore, but he was such a sweet cat :)

The font I used is cat paw ;)

I've had so much fun with this challenge, learned a lot again :)

And so nice to see everyone makes different, wonderful, projects. No one is the same :)

Cristina,  very clever how you coloured the butterfly. We've had this conversation before, on how much we like and use the Linoleum pattern technique in our projects.  Like you,  I didn't know  how to move the  unmerged mask group either.  There is still so such to learn from Carole and  others.  Take care.

Thank you, Sue. : ) We did talk about the linoleum pattern, and I love the effect of it. As we talked about before, I am not a pattern paper person, but I love to see what others do with it. Some people mix different patterned papers and get great results... I agree with you that there is still so much more to learn here. Take care, my friend. <3

Yes, still plodding along--Day 6!  I worked on this a few days ago, but decided to just save and tweek it later

The 'linoleum' pattern is very interesting to me. After seeing everyone's patterns, I was anxious to learn how it was done. Not sure it works with sunflowers, but that was what I chose as my 'love' on day 6.

Carole--we had 4 kitties until about a year ago. These were feral kittens, that my daughter found in the weeds. I think we scared momma away. When we didn't see her(momma) for a day or so, we took the days old kittens in. My 3 daughters and I hand raised them, we feed them all with droppers, around the clock, 11 years ago. They may all look the same, but we can tell them apart :)

• 1 year later...