What are you working on (in December 2020)?

Cassel

Thanks Val. I would like to say that I created the script but that would be a big LIE. The two scripts used in this layout were purchases I made a very long time ago. The wild rose on the top right is by Digiscrapations and the rose that is blended in on the bottom left is the Painted Rose script by Joanne's Digital Designs. They are both delightful scripts and it must take the script writers a very long time to create them ... hours and hours if not days and days I should imagine. They cost a pittance really compared to the hours of work so my heart goes out to them and I never complain about the cost factor as I am mesmerized once they start running! Cassel has some wonderful scripts on Creation Cassel ... so her hard work makes our work so much easier! Previews of the abovementioned are below. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Annie, thank you so much for your kind words. <3

For the last weeks, I have been lacking inspiration for creating layouts and also for what to write... This is one of the reasons why I have not been very active here on the Campus. But, there is light ahead, as after working for days, I am finishing a layout, which I haven't done for months. : )

Although the long lockdown, the number of cases here is not going down, and the talks are that it will be extended again.  But I cannot complain, as we are all healthy, and this is what is important... For me, the vaccine cannot come early enough, but I have to wait for my turn. : )

Best wishes, my dear friend! <3