Hi from Alberta Canada

Grace Westerson

I have had Paint Shop Pro since version 4 and somewhat comfortable using it. Just purchased PaintShopPro2021.  I am fairly new to photoshop and sometimes I get to a spot that can't figure out how to do something so take the image to Paint Shop Pro as I know that's where I know how to do what I wanted. Have often been on Carole's  Scrapbook Campus web site and decided to become a member and from looking around that was a perfect decision. Just retired so now have time to learn and play. Thank you Carole for the lovely personal introduction. A pleasant surprise.

Hi Grace. Welcome to the Campus. You will find a few of our members are from the Prairies too!

I hope we will see many of your projects in the future. If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to ask either in the forum and other members might see it sooner than I would and answer you or you can email me. There is always someone to help.

Welcome Grace, you will meet really nice people and you get fantastic possibilities to learn every day something else and have fun, as Carole usually says :-)! Participating at the monthy webinars/master classes is one of the great possibilities.

See you around!

Hello Grace,

This is Lynda from Crystal Lake, Illinois. Welcome to the campus. You will find many things to learn here. Looking forward to seeing your creations.

I hope your surgery is not to serious and you are back on your feet ASAP

Wishing you well. Oh, and Happy Retirement!  :-)

Lynda

Hi Grace, welcome to the world of Paint Shop Pro. I've had the software a long time but never had classes before and have learned a great deal here in the past few months. I got it originally to make graphics for web pages I was trying to create with Dreamweaver. My only real web creation was for our business, the Warwick Drive-In Theater here in Orange County, New York. I'm now retired and having more fun with scrap pages and meeting the nice people here.

I hope your surgery goes well and look forward to seeing you around the Campus.

Ann

Hi Grace, I warm welcome from the Netherlands! I'm around since April with the start of a Bootcamp then and I was so happy I did. During the worst months of this ongoing Covid-crisis I had something totally different to keep me busy and now I'm hooked. Besides it is nice to "meet" people from around the world. Best wishes for your surgery and hope to see you around soon.

Corrie