What are you working on (in June 2020)?

Cassel

Lynda, I also have the ClipToIt script, and I agree with you, it makes a lot easier and faster when working with templates.

Michele, I am on Facebook, and guess what? We've been friends there since Carole created the SCampus Group! :D

I am not very active there and almost never post anything... I don't have it on the cell phone, and I only check it once a day, more to read pages of journalists and the Scrapbook Campus Group, of course... But I have liked many of your posts and commented on your work.

I would be happy if you could help me finding these blog trains. :)

Annie, thank you so much for your kind comment. It is always appreciated, my friend. <3 ... I am also missing your work here, and I hope it doesn't take too long for you to find your mojo. :)

Michele, :D Thanks, I will check it afterward. <3

• 2 weeks later...
I was over at Pixel Scrappers and picked up a few layouts. I added a photo of my mother-in -law with all her children taken in 1954. The photo is one that I fixed up and as my mother-in-law passed not to long ago at the age of 95, I thought my sister-in-law, Marianne, would like this memory.

Bonnie, the baby layouts are so cute. Very nice pages of the pickleball and garden.

Lynda, I am sure your sister-in-law will be very happy with this layout.  I love black and white pictures.  I like the layout of the film strip. It reminds me that I have Carole's Film Strip Script, and I will try to use it sometime. Lately, I am slower scrapbooking than usual, doing other things... I haven't finished the Travel Tale "one layout" yet. :)

Thanks so much Christina for your kind words. I to have been a bit slower as we have been looking at houses. Seems my husband and our dog need a ranch style...stairs are getting to much for both of them.

I'm still working on the travel tale too. I needed a break to clear my head a bit for that.

Anyway, hope to see more from you soon. :-)

Lynda: You really embraced the template class with stunning Elkhorn layouts. Such a sweet memory for your sister-in-law. You did a great job on the picture, I never would have known that it was fixed up. Nice frames. Did you use a tutorial? I am in awe of Boulder City. What a great idea.

Bonnie: Len and Marilyn & Judy layouts are a wonderful use of the templates. Great colors, so vibrant. Ditto for the Michelle and Wayne layouts. You are the master of templates. Marily and Len layouts are great. Again love the vibrant colors chosen. How cute is your Template 8. Took me a minute to figure out the title (awesome way to do it). The colors from the challenge were perfect for the layout. Both of your Bonnie layouts have great color combinations that totally match it. Thanks for including the information as well. Sweet layouts of your neighbor's grandchild. Your hairdresser's garden layouts are great. I'm particularly drawn to the blended one. How We Do Family is wonderful. Like how you used a large photo as the background. Title is perfect.

Michele aka micfin: I think you did a FAB job on the polo layout. Lovely Layered Dresses Collection. Sometimes it is the small mistakes that make it standout. Fantastic birthday card for Angie and Izabela. You are certainly the master of punches.