Wise Words Challenge 2020

Cassel

Royanne, Everything about your 'Apple of My Eye" page is a delight, well done.

Isabel, beautiful colors to offset a beautiful sunset, well done.

Corrie, job well done for a beautiful photo, I love it my friend.

Alicia, scary troll peeking out from behind that tree, stay away from that one, lol! Good job my friend.

Jackie, lovely tribute to your mum, well done.

Dear Annie,  I trust that you are feeling better.  And that you'll soon be  back on form.  I'm sure I speak for others when I say that I miss your pages and  your high spirits, that motive  us, myself included. Thank you ever do much for your kind words.  X

Alicia, you will love New Zealand but I guess your visit will be delayed until we are out of lock down and I am not sure when our borders are going to open. Our government  have ordered very strict rules and I don't think overseas travel will happen in the close future.  Let me know when this time  comes  and how far south you are planning to visit, we may be able to meet

Cheers Shirley

Lynda, your page for day 2 is delightful. If you are sending to your granddaughter I am sure she will be thrilled. <3

Marie-Claire you have captured a great shot of your friends. There is a story to be told from that I am sure. Well done Hon.

Sue, thank you so much my friend and you are most welcome. The hand is improving slowly so I will not push it and only be creating for this challenge. I think perhaps age is fast catching up with me, ;)

Minka, you have showcased Edward Hopper's artwork beautifully and the title text is delightful, well done my friend.

Shirley, a lovely page my friend. I love the colour scheme ... perfect, and, your title is spot on, pulls the whole thing together beautifully! <3

Day 2.  I used the Raindrops and Rainbows kit from Pixel Scrappers and the template from Cassel.  The photo is from Unsplash and was taken by Mohamed Nohassi ... I loved it the moment I laid eyes on it and knew that I had to do something with it.  Thanks for takin a peek!

My first one is an old 'tag' I did years ago.  It was animated with the steam from the coffee  but I was looking at doing something with the image itself and had it open so figured I'd use it.

Just submitted my final assignment of a course I'm doing so was a little light relief to play.

I love you guys work its all so Awesome Art, I am lagging cause having trouble with mine. But I am going to try to catch up Carole thank you for being so Great what a Awesome Teacher you dont let anyone fall thru cracks. Thank You. hugs all love your art..

Trish that's so cool like always.