Wise Words Challenge 2020

Cassel

Dag 1

Het was moeilijk maar ik heb wel veel bij geleerd van deze les.

Ik heb gezien dat ik niet dezelfde patronen ter beschikking heb in de lijst patronen van effecten; textuureffecten; sculptuur...bronze is daar niet bij.

ik heb psp pro 2020 ultimate

Dit is mijn resultaat , een uitstap langs de Duitse Rijn!

Day 1 , this iste is in tiny font, the pictures are postage stamps, making them a job to read, this is my contribution to day I , I chose to go simple and use glitter on this card.  where we supposed to use the template carole and I know I have asked once, but do you know how to get this text back to normal please.  this is the only site it is happening to.   Thank you

I love seeing the creativity in everyone's projects!!

I had an issue with mine that I hope someone can help me with.  I thought I was following Cassell's instructions.  I created my text, applied a bevel, duplicated the outline layer, then on the new layer, filled it with a color and made the out line transparent.   The fill color was always offset a little and left transparent gaps inside the text.  You can see it on the G and O.  Any ideas what I need to do differently.

I'm going to post only my text projects. I have a different project I need to finish.  But obviously, I'm not playing golf!

Love all the Wise words! My pc is updating so will post my effort when it decides to let me.

i am on my iPad atm and am unable to open the story link. Is anyone else having that problem?  The boots opened just fine.

Hey, Mary...Love your GOLF. Yesterday, my project was doing what yours is doing. Drove me crazy. I thought it was the font...no.

Finally, I restarted my computer...turns out it was waiting for a restart to finish updates. After that everything worked. I also realized I had forgotten the step convert to raster...that was probably the problem. I went to bed exhausted but I finally got it to work...after convert to raster.

Hi Bonnie,

I tried your suggestion and changed the font but that wasn't it either.  I spent hours on it, too, and discovered that everything fit the way it should if I turned off Bold.  I used my original font with bold on and off and everything worked when I turned off bold.

Thanks for your suggestions.

SORRY for the link errors. For any future link, it is always following the same path:

scrapbookcampus.com/promo/ wise-words/ wise-words-day-1/ (just remove the spaces and change the number for the day)

APOLOGIES for this inconvenience.

Day 2 challenge I had lots of fun with this one too.   I made the lifted photo frames, used Cass Clip To it to clip the pictures. Then added a texture to the frame.   Added a texture to the Font.   Used Cass Strip Cluster Maker to make the cluster at the bottom of the page.   Then used Cass Shadow Placer for all the shadows in the cluster.   The eye was from a kit and the eyelash was a brush.   Recoloured the tractor, it was red, to match our orange tractor.  Added date stamp used Cass Date Stamp 2.  The elements came from a purchased kit.

Day 2.  In this  page I used an  adjustment layer.  Vector tube script on the word April.  Character map.  Thank you Carole another  great  tutorial.  This technique is quicker than the one  I usually use.  Awesome  pages being created, keep up the good work everyone!

For today's challenge, I got to use a photo I have been itching to use for several years. My husband is an actor, and we were rambling through the rainforest in Olympic National Park with our (adult) son, when my husband popped out from behind a tree. The mixed-up title format seems to fit perfectly!