What are you working on (in April 2020)?

Cassel

Hi everyone ... Have loved seeing alllllllll of your work. I hope everyone is better by now and praying we ALL stay safe. Been busy with projects lately, but had time to play today. Probably going to be a long time before it's safe to go home ... so only going there in my mind for now. Let's all hope it will be safe to move around freely again one day relatively soon.

Hi Bonnie ... No, I don't live there. I love it there, too! I live just outside of Portland when I get there. Mostly, I am in Florida for a long fall/winter season. This year, well, it's unusual circumstances, right? Not sure when I will get home - I just know it has to be a lot safer to travel than it is now. Until then, family will have to "hold the fort". :)

Thought I would showcase one of my cakes.  What a lot of mucking around when you are not following a tutorial. I don't think I did the cake justice. I won champion in the show with this one.  It was a challenge making the flame lily from sugar paste but was even more special when I came across the real thing on one of our cruises in the pacific.

Hi Lyn, yes you can, if you want any of the other I did the other day, just tell me what colours as I did go over board with them.  the ones on here are reduced, the one on the fb page are full size.

Is anybody having a viewing problem my writing has gone so small I can barely read it,  does help I need new glass's which will now have to wait till after this virus thing is over.  xx

Starting making some more papers, had peacock feathers on it, , the colour inspired me aand out popped this one, but I cover the peacock feather in making it

stay safe and well xx

Such great inspiration, love looking at all the ideas.  This is Easter in 2017, that is how far behind I am.   I made the curve shape by combining several curve shapes to get the one I wanted.   Added some grunge to the paper and curve.   I selected just Lexi face and played with some layer blends until I got the look I wanted.   Turned the picture to black and white normal layer opacity of 52.   Then duplicated the layer to hard light opacity of 75.  Made my own stripes to match her dress.   The elements are from a purchased kit.  I made a scallop edge frame with mat template that I usually use when I want a scallop frame.   Added drop shadows and a date stamp.

This fifty years really flew past me so fast.  I do see some progress and action by the younger generation but then again I was part of that generation.  It seemed no matter how hard we tried to wake folks up about the pearls our mother earth was facing have not been diminished by a whole heap today!

Happy Earth Day

Hello Scrapbook Campers.  I have been playing around with different aspects of PSP and decided to have another go at Cassel's text confetti script and, lo and behold, it worked.  I have noticed with PSP2020 that it will do that on occasion ... fail one day at a particular task and come good after a night's rest ... like all of us I suppose, :)  Anyway ... I tried it out using the papers from Bonfire Memories a Pixel Scrapper kit and this is the result.  The bottom result was achieved by using the picture tube  on a full size page and then scaling the page down after merging.  The result on the top was achieved by scaling down the page first then adding the text confetti and merging.  The font used is Teardrop.  This is a terrific script which gives lovely results and is extremely versatile ... when ... PSP decides to let it work properly that is!  ;D