What are you working on (in March 2020)?

Cassel

Hi Lynda,  thank you for your kind comment.  I downloaded the free floppy bow.  I do like that bow.  I colourize it, and hang it over picture frames, and  tree branches.  It can take a bit of time, using the  selection tool, promoting to a new layer etc, but the end result is worth the effort.

Cassel's PhotoSplash script is ever so quick and easy to use, and the beauty of it is, I can edit it to my liking. I used the goose to create the background paper. Whether you are a photographer, scrapper, digital graphics artist, or an oil painter, art comes in so many different forms, and the quote I used applies to any number of us. Especially myself. Stay safe and well! Keep psping!!!

Hi Lynda, you did a lovely job on the cone flower,  it didn't take you long to go and purchase the script. I love the brushes that came with the script too.

Hi Annie,  thank you for your very kind comment on my work.  I look forward to seeing  your projects which include  masks and the blend mode.   You  take care, and stay safe.  X

Thanks so much for your kind words, Sue. I just posted on the random challenge thread that I simply can't give my creativity, such as it is, the attention needed to produce anything right now. I'm too stressed out about what's going on here in NY. Been spending my time trying to distract myself doing online jigsaw puzzles and binge watching Netflix. This will pass and I'll be back. In the meantime, I check in here all the time and the projects everyone is sharing are making me smile. :)

Hi Everyone! You all are creating lovely and diversified work. It is a joy to look to each and all of them, and also the touching stories. <3

Like Michele, I am not feeling very creative lately. I am trying for days to come up with something for the Scavenger Hunt Challenge. Only yesterday I finally managed to choose a photo for it. :0

Better days will come, meanwhile, as Sue always says, let's try to be busy psping!

Stay safe and healthy. Best wishes to all of you :)

Hi everyone ... I hope you are all staying safe and healthy. And I hope you all have food. :( I would bring it to you myself if I could. I have been playing this morning as all the chores are done. I am after "getting the process down" and not so much on content with this one. So ... I followed Shirley's suggestion and went to unsplash. Wow - enough there to keep you busy forever! And large ones, too! So I found a lovely one of an owl. Then I wanted to practice all the things Cassel has taught us ... so I changed the image to not really a cartoon look but pretty close by using the add remove noise, edge preserve, edge effects find all and then adjust and then the blend. Tried a slew of them until I got the ones I liked. Made a couple textured overlays, used the stitch brush that I made watching her class ... I don't know what else because I didn't write them down. But a whole bunch of stuff I gleaned off of her classes went into the tag just so I could use them. That's the only way I will remember them ... is TO DO THEM. I would suggest if anyone, like me, who doesn't have a lot of big pictures, which I don't - try out Shirley's suggestion. You can get lost just looking there. :) Have a good weekend everyone.

Oh yeah ... I remember now ... one other thing was PUT THE TEXT inside the selection box. :) And just like she showed, I had

it all ready to go typed out on something else. I guess my noggin' hasn't turned to total mush yet. LOL

Hi All, hope you are all coping with this virus, its so scary, and although I spend most of my days alone, I feel quite isolated now, are you all in lock down.  you have all been so busy,and so many interesting effect.  I feel like Michele at the Mo. and just peer at a blank screen, still it has given  me a chance to put those files in order.

Well this one is a bit on the dark side, I guess matches my mood at the mo.  I used a mask and layered it with paint effects add 2 elements  and a border to finish xx  keep well and safe xx

I tried making lace today .. oh my gosh, I got laughing at how long it took me. Again, I wasn't after content so much as getting the process down. My lace looks a little loopy but it's done. What a neat trick at the end to make it round. Loved it. When Cassel does it, it looks so easy. NOT! Eventually, I was successful.

I found this wonderful photo of a puffin on Unsplash while I was searching seabirds.  Of course I had to do something with it.  The layout I used was inspired by one of Marisa Lerin's from Pixel Scrapper.  I used Cassel's paint splash script on the photo and her cube beads script for the title.  The flair button and the sticker were both created from tutorials by Cass.  All the background papers are my own as is the paint splash background.  Thanks for takin a peek!

One serious page done for the family scrap album. This goes into Vacations.  John's sister came down from the North Carolina mountains to join us on the beach . She was a devotee of Edgar Cayce (an American self-professed clairvoyant who gave more than 14,000 psychic readings while allegedly in a self-induced sleep state . Cayce maintained his subconscious mind (which he identified as the "mind of the soul") would leave his body and retrieve knowledge from the spiritual realm where all subconscious minds are connected .) and wanted to visit his Society on the oceanfront. There was a lovely garden there, so we paused for some pictures.