What are you working on (in March 2020)?

Cassel

Thanks Colleen! Nice papers Hon, you are moving along nicely. I can't help out with your query though as unfortunately glitters are not my forte! I tend to start playing and layering and blending and overlaying until something appears that I like! For me, Cassel's glitter tutorials turn out the best. Good luck Hon. <3

Lynn Lou, I don’t know what technique you used, but the result of the “Blended Art Style is really great.

Helen, you achieved nice results playing with vectors. I think this is the best way to learn.

Michele, I like the “Vacaying” Layout. It is fun and colorful… I also have a wishlist in the store, but when it comes to the time to buy, I often change my mind and get different things.  In fact, it is hard for me to make up my mind. :) My last purchase was the Custom Directional Tube Script. What a great script!

Dorothy, Colleen, and Trish, sometimes we reach our best results while playing. Cool results.

Everyone has been so busy with all your wonderful work, Lyn I love that vase reminds me a couple of indian pieces I bought  in the states, I love there pottery.

Well here is my take on the scavenger hunt,I madethe bottle top, Badly, and the paper clip, flowers,writing and sticker, the swans are from my stock and the swans are a photo I took in Southwold,  Backing paper I made and the frame is 2 frames, one from carole , the other from Pixel scrappers.

Whoops klk'd to soon, Thank you ANNIE, LINDA,CHRISTINA FOR YOUR WONDERFUL COMMENTS. THEY CHEER ME UP.  hAVENT BEEN OUT THE HOUSE SINCE CHRISTMAS, AND NOW OUR GOVERNMENT HAS TOLD US TO LOCK OURSELVES AWAY FOR 3/4 MONTHS, TONIGHT  WE HAD OUR FIRST DEATH , A 90 YEAR OLD, IN OUR LOCAL HOSPITAL,  the ambulance arrived yesterday to take me in, I refused, thankfully.  No one is safe, when we had a baby born with it.   God Bless everyone and take care xx

I still don't have any BIG pictures to play with here ... so my sister will send me some. She's our "Cecil B. DeMille" of the family. Meanwhile, back at the ranch, I have been playing with layering and tugboats. I have always loved tug boats. On one of her posts, don't recall which one, Cassel mentioned the plug-in Filter Forge, so I went to look. It was indeed on sale ... and the rest is history. I've been playing with it deciding aspects of it I liked or not. I absolutely loved the Tricolor filter. Believe it or not ... kind of hard to even see the tugs in the pic ... but they started out color photos. Of course, for real, Moran would be black and red I guess - but we're just playing here. You can get lost in Filter Forge for a whole day, I think. A cool new toy to experiment with while we are all "hunkering down" as they say.

Oh, my goodness, Everyone, you make me so proud...beautiful work.

Couldn't stand it any longer so today and last night I played...Already going stir crazy so, of course, I had to find some pickleball somehow. I saw a graphic on Pinterest I thought was funny...a basketball graphic and I decided to change it to pickleball. Have you ever heard teachers are licensed thieves? I am a retired teacher all during my teaching years, I would see an idea, steal it, change it and voila I had a bulletin board. This is sorta what happened with this page. I wasn't comfortable with what the original graphic said...so I changed it...

Lynda, Trish, Helen, Minka, Dorothy, and Bonnie, everyone is doing nice and creative work. Well done!

Here is the page I created to practice the tutorials from the Lab10-Module 03 (Bracket Frame - Boot Print - Custom Sign). I finished some time ago and forgot to upload it to the Campus.

The photos are from The International Forest Art Trail, an art exhibition that takes place every two years since 2002, and each time with a different theme. The artists come from different parts of the world, and they create their work in the forest. Last year the theme was Ecology.

Background: KAagard "Great Outdoors" pattern2 - Alpha: BellaGypsy "Frontier-leather-red"

Dear Michele, thank you so much for your kind comment. I really appreciate it. <3

I forgot to mention that I create the Boot Print and turned it into a PspTube - Angular Mode.  I was not satisfied with the colors and change them many times...It was a lot of work. That's when I decided to purchase Carole's Custom Directional Tube Script... How easy it was!

I went back to play with Cassel's vases again. Was trying to get a two-toned swirl vase (sort of like one I own). In bigger form it looked great, but small, not so much. They are great fun to play with and fill.