February COLOR Challenge

Cassel

I made this one for my group on shove tuesday, so another for the colours.

If Carole is looking or anyone else, can you see where I went wrong,   I was working away and got the drop shadow, only to find ALL THE PIECES HAD SOMEHOW MERGED INTO ONE.

i DID HAVE PROBLEMS WITH psp AGAIN TODAY, IT KEPT FREEZING, AND MOVING ELEMENTS i HAD SET IN PLACE  TO DIFFERENT LAYERS. tHEN IT WULDNT LET MY MOUSE BACK ON TO WORK,  IT HAS BEEN A DISASTERIOUS MORNING .

SO HERE WE HAVEE IT A ALMOST FINISH TAG

Colour challenge.  When I put the colour code in and flood filled  a page, the Robin popped into my mind.  Even though they are  referred to Robin red breast, their breast is in fact orange.  So here's my page.  I kept to the Love Story Challenge theme.  I also used the  superscript tool.

Trish, your page is making me hungry, yummo. Are you using psp 2020? I am having a few similar issues. I am working hard at making myself remember to save, save, save! At least I am then able to retain what I was working on instead of having to start over. My biggest issue seems to be the magic wand and the pick tool ... go figure!

I have to confess that I do love this colour ... so vibrant and joyful.  These photos are freebies on the web and the layout is by Elif Sahin from Pixel Scrappers.  All papers used are my own creation and the few elements are from my stash of collectibles.  Thanks for takin a peek!

Annie: So many joyful things you have created. It really shows you enjoy working with this color.

Trish: Wow  what a delightful mix of colors using both the flowers and giving that fantastic bird.

Lynda: You brought back some pleasant memories of the Valley of Fire except mine was outside Los Vegas. I will add your valley to my list of things to see.

A couple days ago I looked up what things are orange just out of curiosity and an old friend popped up. This did take me three days as I had to make everything except the brads. I hope you enjoy a flashback!