What are you working on (in December 2019)?

Cassel

Michele thank you for the translation link xx appreciated

Christina thank you for your kind words xx

Annie thank you,  I tried the colour changer but couldnt seem to get it to work, maybe because I  tried to change a colour which was in patterns.  does it work by just selecting the layer or pick tool first or did I need to use selections, I tried it both ways, but to no avail.  Finally I just selected it and the flood filled, I also tried the grient fill, but cant understand what that does at all.  I do remember having something that did what u say in another edition that did that easily before. Are you still using the one with the animations one with it, and are you on windows 10, as mine doesnt seem to want to know Win 10.   I agree perhaps we do need a lesson in how to xx  Thank you x

Thank you cass  have read, not sure I understand, will try later, bit confused on the start, do you have to chose a gradient you already have and change it or is it making a gradient from the post you are creating like the gradient script does.

Yes, Trish, the Gradient Fill is meant to "fill with a gradient", so you have to have a gradient selected. So the FIRST step is to select the gradient you want to add, and THEN, with the Gradient Fill, you "draw" the angle you want it on. From there, you can manipulate the gradient directly on your work, by changing the angle, changing the colors, or changing the nodes.

The Gradient Creator (if that is the script you are referring to), is meant to create gradients from an image you have (maybe a sunset for example). Then, that gradient will be saved in your list of available gradients that you can use later. It is not meant to create and apply a gradient to an image but to "extract" one.

Last night there was a knock at the door...I live on a gravel road, 1/2 mile long with 6 homes...not a lot of knocks or doorbells, especially at night. My neighbor had been at a local shop handing out candy canes and stopped by on his way home. He lives one house down. I think he makes a great Santa. Do you? The rhyme was written by me.

Hello Scrapbook Campus Friends.  I played around and created another cluster which I then used to make a New Year alpha ... limited of course because of the 2020 baubles.  The hardest part for this one was creating the mother-of-pearl pattern with a hint of gold.  It did take ages to do and somehow I don't think I will ever remember the steps taken, lol!  Thanks for takin a peek!

Trish, Jnet, Bonnie, Michelle, Larry, and Annie, all of you have created lovely layouts. :)

I hope everybody here had Happy Christmas and Happy Holidays. <3

I was away from the Campus for a few days; first, because of Christmas (the 26th is also a holiday here), and second because my laptop battery and battery charger have reached their lifetime. Today I received the battery charger, and by the end of the week, the battery will be delivered. I am missing working with PSP.

For 2020, I wish Carole and everybody here in the Campus joy, good health, and lots of happiness. And lots of layouts!