October FREEBIE challenge - Halloween

Cassel

https://scrapbookcampus.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Freebie-Challenge.jpg

Freebies are great resources that you can find in many places to build a library of elements, graphics and tools. Since they are free, they are available to all.

Let's see how you can use some fun free elements in your next graphics projects.

I do understand that not everyone celebrates Halloween, but pumpkins can also be a fall theme without being truly halloween-y, so you can take that direction if you want. I actually have 3 freebies to offer you on this theme. Click on the image to be directed to those freebies you want to use.

cass-NeonOutline-Halloween.jpg

HalloweenConfetti.jpg

cass-GarlandSet2-Samplers.jpg

Are you up to the challenge? Post your projects in this thread or, if you want, our PSP Scrapbook Showcase pinboard on Pinterest is always there to showcase what is being shared in the Campus (if you need an invite, let me know). Or you can post it in our Facebook group.

Hi, I use PSP to work on photos before bringing them in to Visual Studio.  This is one sample I used in preparing a video for my daughter-in-law's 50th birthday.  It is the opening to a play we did.  I used a photo of a castle and changed the color picture to a spooky black & white.  I cut out a little red dragon from a picture of dragons we had used to decorate the house. The red dragon comes in from the top and moves across the castle to exit the video at the left middle.  I will upload a pic from the video since the website doesn't accept movies.

I decided to put the garland samplers and confetti to good use, thanks Cass.  The photo is another by Bee Felten-Leidel from Unsplash and it is of one of her 3 Maine Coon cats.  The title wordart, seated skeleton, spider web, cute spiders, and gravestone I have had for a long time.  Thanks for takin a peek!