Challenge suggestions?

Cassel

Hi Trish,

This warning message is because when you open Particle Shop from PSP, it will "bring in" the layer from PSP and either merge your Particle Shop layer to it, or if you choose not to merge them, it will replace the original layer in PSP. The solution is to make a copy of the layer, open Particle Shop, work on your layer and save the PS layer without merging it. Then, when it is applied and you are back in PSP, you have the PS layer on its own, and the original PSP layer still intact.

Thank you Carole, yes I know that, but that does work, it isnt picking up the picture as it normally does,and does seem to want to make a working one itself as a fresh start. what you are looking at is as far as it goes.  Could I get a new copy.  I dont know whats wrong I need to go thru all I have on psp, I have painter, but it has gone, I reinstalled and it sent a trail, it did ask for a key but I didnt know where it was, so now I have a trail instead of my programme. one at a time and right now I need particle, mirage is working fine, so that is one out of the way . Any suggestion would be great or how do I get  a copy.  I have had problems since loading 2020, which its self isnt working properly, I wonder if that is causeing the problems, can I get a new copy of that also.  Thank you. trish

Trish, did you register your programs? If so, the license keys are available in your Corel account. For ParticleShop, you might try uninstalling it and reinstalling it from the initial downloaded file you have or, if it is the same version, maybe try to download it again.

A suggestion for a challenge.  Theme Christmas.  Create a seasonal element   each day to be  used in a  page.  Like a Christmas tree, ornament,  tag,  snow, tinsel, glowing star,  fancy Christmas text, and so on.

That could be interesting if I find the time to make all those tutorials. I'll look into that!

Thanks for the suggestion.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...