What are you working on (in October 2019)?

Cassel

Annie and Micfin, I do look a lot like my mother but both of these photos are of her. I am the baby in the B&W (around 1950) and my son, Dominic is the child in the color photo (around 1988)

Micfin, Your Charity Ball definitely looks like an invitation. Very nice, love your choice of font. Prefect!

Annie, Your Lady in White is very nice. Next up for me is the spooky tut. Hope I can do as well as you.

Thanks for looking and your kind words.

Dear Lynda, thanks so much my friend, appreciate your comments. It is your profile pic and the black and white pic of Loretta in 1950 that look so similar. Except for the age difference you could almost pass as twins. You and your mum remind me of an actress whose name I just cannot put tongue to as yet. She was an actress back in the 30s, 40s and 50s. When it comes to me I will let you know! :)

It is always the high light of my day when I finally get to sit down and look around the Campus. You guys are all so talented and I just adore seeing all the fantastic work you all are sharing. I still struggle a lot with some of the things in PSP but it gets easier each time I try something new. Right now I'm trying to go back and complete several creations that I had only half finished. I'm going to finally upload the Spooky 1 image that I had forgotten about. I was saving it for Halloween but I started it about 2 months ago. Better late than never I guess!

Pumpkin butts and skeletons! What would Halloween be without them, Trish?

Bonnie, I agree with what Carole said on the FB page. It was very creative to use two frames for one pic. It really shows the movement in it.

Nice spooky pic, Sharon. You did a great job.

background from my stock with changed sky, sky and picture my photos, text - Melted Monster, everythhing else from various overlapping effects

Ha Ha  Michele, things that go bump in the night, thats a pretty birthday card x

love your projects Linda, I also have some partley done, where does the time fly x

Trish you are hilarious! I love the pumpkin butt one! You are really getting into Halloween and making it fun and topping it all off with delicious cake. Thank you!

Lynda you have definitely pulled two lovely pages. I especially love the memorial one. It was truly from the heart!

I wanted to thank Bonnie for giving us a new category, PHD! And a thank you also to Michele for the PNS category as well.

I finally pulled together another PHD after watching the Creating a digital Scrapbook webinar. I learned several new things and I just wanted to thank Carole for making the tutorial. I used Carole's Butterflies and the tutorial called Photo Clip.