What are you working on (in October 2019)?

Cassel

Thank you ever so much for the  lovely comment.  Actually Michele! I  started with the photo, on a new layer create the border with the rectangle tool,  on a new layer select the  font.  Erase the border that runs through the font, merge down, textures, sculpture.  I contracted the gold frame.  I then used the eraser tool around the outside of the frame to remove the excess photo.  That is how I  got the  photo to be included in the  santa and  snowman.

Sharon ... I love your reluctant witch, she looks like she can't make up her mind between being a witch or a fairy! Thanks for your concerns re my pc. Yes it is operational but simply will not accept PSP18 or 2019 so I have to use X7. So far X7 is OK but it does come up with a errors and some peculiar technicalities. I will eventually move on to 2020 but for now the funds are limited so I am a little stuck, ;D Such is the way of it ... at least I can still play even if it is in a limited way! Hugs and Love my friend.

Michele, really appreciated your kind comments on my card. ..I  just love using the punches and  always try to find other ways of using them on my cards and was happy with this simple result.

Annie, thank you so much for your comment on my card....  I am glad you liked it... I enjoy doing my style of  vintage .

best wishes to you both,

Dawn.

Still working on fonts and frames.  I used a heart shape font  and a rectangle shape to create the  frame.  Using the inner bevel tool to try and achieve a  cuddly,  soft, squishy, plush frame.  Selection tool, promote to new layer was also used.  I can give more detailed  instructions if  you are interested.  Chippy  is my resident  chipmunk, he arrived out of the blue in the Spring of 2018, and  is still with  us.  He's quite spoilt, and has become  quite friendly.  I used the cutout effect for the  text, from the hold  on masterclass,  as I wanted something subtle,  to give the impression of the  frame being  squidgy.

Hi Annie, Dawn, Sharon, and Michele, thank you all so much for your kind comments on my layout! They mean a lot to me. <3

Sharon, you are fast. :) You achieved a great result on the Spooky2 tutorials!

Dawn, the card is just lovely.  You are always surprising and showing us different ways to use the corner punches. Great work!

Sue, I love the tags, and they are a great idea for an advent calendar. Nice job!

I was stuck on page 1 and didn't notice that there was already a page 2 with more lovely layouts.

Sue, what a cute resident you have! Beautiful photo and lovely layout.

Michele, beautiful card, and also a great way to use the corner punches. I am always in awe of everybody's creativity!

A few days ago, I stumbled with a half-finished layout that I started to work on last year for the November Word Challenge - Thanks.

I know that sometimes I am slow, but this for sure is a record. :)

I decided to finish it, and here it is.

I used a template by Scrapping with Liz (Photo Mat Full Template2); a kit by DedeSmith (6Bes), and elements from various designers (Harper Finch, Kristin Aagard, and Janet Scott)

I wanted to make a "cute" party invitation for Halloween. Took a picture of my cat with her bat wings on (cropped only her out of the picture), added lighted pumpkins to her eyes, used some distortion effects on the background, then followed the gradient tutorial to create a couple gradient overlays for the background. Since I wanted to highlight Bella, I added illumination effects. All  except the picture cropping was done in PSP2020.

Michele, I am always happy to share ideas and happy that you had some more play with the punches... your creative idea with the punch looks great on your card and it matches perfectly with the  image on your card... well done!.. a great Birthday greeting for your friend.

as always, best wishes,

Dawn.

Cristina that is a nice template you chose to display your wonderful photos.. looks like a very happy occasion. well done and a lovely memory page!

Thank you Cristina for your kind comment on my card.. your words of encouragement mean a lot to me to and are always appreciated.

as always ... best wishes,

Dawn.

Dear Sue, your chippie is delightful and your frame does him justice ... beautiful result my friend. :)

Michele, your quickie birthday card worked out wonderfully, well done Hon.

Cristina, your November word challenge is a delight, well worth the wait, ;D

Peggy, a great Halloween invitation, spooky and fun, well done Hon.

These are my results for the Spooky 2 webinar ... forgot to set the alarm ... oops!  But, it was to fun to watch later and I did learn a lot.  More I could learn though ... my skull has eyebrows!  Maybe that is scary, hey, lol!  Photo of woman wearing a scarf is from Unsplash and the pretty tubed girl is by Jhanna.  Thanks for takin a peek.

Dawn and Annie, thank you so much for your kind words. <3

Peggy, you made a "spooky-cute" fun invitation. Well done.

Annie and Sue, you both achieved terrific results on the Spooky2 tutorials. Great work!

Annie, I lol with your skull with eyebrows! :D

Cristina, it looks like you had a great time at that event. It doesn't matter that it took you a long time to finish; it looks terrific!

Peggy, I LOVE that invitation. Now we just need the address (just kidding).

I haven't had a chance to review the Spooky class, but Sue and Annie, you have done great jobs. You're scaring the heck out of me!

Dawn and Annie, thanks for liking my card. It was a bit different from my usual stuff as I tried to make it in a style that my friend likes. I forgot to mention that the original pic is from a wonderful illustrator named Sunny Gu.