What are you working on (in October 2019)?

Cassel

Date-09-2019-300x188.png

It is a new month and new projects.

Show off what you are working on in October, be it a scrapbook page, a tutorial, or anything else you want.

We are curious and want to see, learn and get inspired.

These threads are quickly becoming a fantastic source of inspiration, support, and friendship. Keep them coming!

I've been working on various tutorials. Some for the second and third time! I get a little better every time I go through them so that's a big plus. I really liked the Circle Text tutorial. It's a good one to develop skills from. I also made a coffee stain and some cardboard! I'm learning how to destroy what I create now (Just Kidding). The cardboard tutorial is a fantastic tutorial too! Thank you Carole!!

Trish, I think I gain weight just looking at your cakes! And thank you for asking how to change your profile. I was finally able to change my name. I don't know why I didn't just ask. "Micfin" is a nickname I use on some sites to try and stay more or less anonymous. When I first signed up here, I didn't know anyone, but you've all become friends to me.

Made a card for a friend of mine today. (Still have to work on perfecting those drop shadows; they boggle my mind.) I am so in love with Cass's Flower Corner Punches that I can't stop using them! The center piece I made from a tutorial.

That a beautifull card from your friend Michele,  I was going to put my profile up, but I havent had my picture taken in 6 years since losing my huusband, finely asked a friend to do one last week, didnt realise we had a page with a background , have to work on that one next.

Thank you Carole, that s great,  See you later on wedinair xx

I finally managed to come up with a layout to practice the tutorials from the Lab9-Module 09 (Circle Text - Metallic Word - Layered Flower).

Template by Scrapping with Liz (freebie 2017Dec); Kit Winter Fun (2017Feb) by DiHiller-PixelScrapper; Heart String by Sheila Reid.

Sharon ... lovely results on the Lab 9 module, well done.

Micfin ... your Halloween theme park looks to be loaded with spooky fun and your Thinking of You card is a delight, well done Hon.

Trish ... your cakes are always so inviting, definitely mouth watering stuff and your profile pic intro is truly lovely, your love and kindness shine through, well done my friend.

Cristina ... great work on the Lab 9 module 9 lessons, very well presented.

Michele I love your Halloween Theme Park! I know the kids will love it too.  I also love what you create with the punches. They're just fantastic.

Hello to Trish! Now I know what you look like. I don't have a photo of myself. I'm afraid to ask anyone to take a picture because I'm afraid I'll break their camera. I love your cakes especially the one with the flowers. They're just beautiful!

Cristina your snowy adventure looks like a lot of fun! Outstanding work on the Lab modules!

Annie I also wanted to say hello to you! Is your computer behaving now? I know at one time you were having issues with it. I hope everything is okay!

I quickly put together an experiement of sorts. I attended the webinar today and I wanted to do as much as I could remember before I forget it all. I chose the easier one because I'll have to wait on the notebook to muddle through the other one. I used a photo from Unsplash and I really didn't want to change it because I love just like it is. I hope the poor girl doesn't mind me making her a witch. I threw a gradient trial I've been working on for several days. I hope ya'll don't look at it too critically. I need a big learning curve!

I have been slowly making some cards over the past weeks and this one is in vintage style... hope it comes up alright on screen as it prints out real nice... played with Cass Flower punches and created the centre of the card with one of them. the vintage graphic was free from the olddesignshop and the roses are a tube in PSP.. created the paper with rose brushes i have and a texture.

best wishes everyone,

Dawn.

Dawn, thank you for the lovely comment! I must say I really love your vintage card. It's like traveling back in time to see how things used to be.

Fantastic creations Sue! The gold embellishments really make them stand out. Advent calendars are such a treasure to the little ones. I know they're going to love yours!

hello Sharon, Thank you so much for your kind comment... very much appreciated.

hello Sue,  Thank you for your comment on my card.  I  love to use the punches Carole creates   and there is  not many cards that I make that  don't have a punch  included .  Your advent calendar tags look great.

best wishes to you both,

Dawn.

Thank you all for the comments on my projects, scrappers. Your feedback always helps encourage me.

Great job on Lab 09 Mod 09, Cristina. You made it all work together.

Sharon, you got that worked out so quickly. I don't think that witch looks reluctant at all. :)

I absolutely love your card, Dawn. You know I love pretty much anything vintage. You always give me new ideas. I've never thought of using the corner punches anywhere but, well, in the corners. The way you used them is awesome!

Sue, those tags are precious. It's so clever how you filled not just the tags, but the santa/snowman parts of them, too. I'm guessing you merged first, then selected and flood-filled with the pics. I didn't notice that detail when I saw them on FB.