What are you working on (in Sept 2019)?

Cassel

Wow, I am amazed by all the projects posted! Tons of creativity going on here; congrats to Sharon, Bonnie, Trish, and Annie. You all have created unique and lovely layouts, elements, and papers.

I am at a snail's pace at the moment. I am not even going to try to catch up with all of you... Lost battle! :D

Annie, you are such a sweetie. Thank you for explaining how to use your mask. Unfortunately, as I said, when I download (the pop-up view), the resulting file is very blurry.

Shirley, what a special gift for your friend. I'm so sorry to hear about her loss; she will treasure what you made for her.

Trish, I am gaining weight just looking at the goodies in your birthday pics!

(I hope I didn't miss anyone.)

~ Michele

The papers and the bee are freebies from AnnieC Digitals. I'm sure you recognize Cass's Floral Corner Brush used with the Eraser tool. I've said it before and I'll say it again...I LOVE THE CORNER BRUSHES!

The text (Stray Bullet Smooth font) ended up being a very happy accident. I tried several different methods including 1) Cass-GlitterSticker script, 2) creating text as a selection, and 3) the Word Sticker portion of Cass's Lab 09 Mod 05. I don't remember how many layers I ended up with (including drop shadows) and I kept turning them on and off to see which I liked best. At one point I got an unexpected result and Eureka! I ended up using a combination of all. Happy accidents are the best.

As Annie says, "thanks for peekin'."

~ Michele

Bonnie, your tribute to basketball team is fantastic! Congratulations to all of you!!! I love how you placed the photo inside the state of Florida.

Dear Annie! You are such a delight! I absolutely love the edges you have created. I'm so happy to see that your computer was rescued.

I haven't had much time this past week for graphics. Real world interferes like that sometimes. I did manage to create a manila folder and I'm happy about that. So here's my tribute to the Manila folder!

This is my latest project.  I found this delightful photo on Unsplash.  It was taken by Vidar Nordli Mathisen and is of a window in Drobak, Norway.  The background paper is my own creation, the title alpha is Cassel's Old Book Alphabet, the flower element is one of a set I have had for a long time and the dandelion brush I made myself.  Thanks for takin a peek!

Bonnie, I love how you used the state to place your pics. Congrats on the championship!

Sharon, those folders are so cool; very clever.

Annie, you cracked me up with this one. Unsplash is such a great place to find photos. I love what you did with this one.

~ Michele

Michele, the card is just lovely. Like you, I love the corner punch brushes, and I don't have this one yet!

Bonnie, very nice layout. I also love how you placed the photos. Great work.

Sharon, the manila folders look so real. Great job.

Annie, this snail here is not going to win any race any time soon! LOL  But I love to see everybody's projects with different techniques and styles... Your latest layout is another nice one; you have great talent to find amazing photos!