What are you working on (in Sept 2019)?

Cassel

Date-09-2019-300x188.png

It is a new month and new projects.

Show off what you are working on in September, be it a scrapbook page, a tutorial, or anything else you want.

We are curious and want to see, learn and get inspired.

These threads are quickly becoming a fantastic source of inspiration, support, and friendship. Keep them coming!

We must have been writing at the same time, Trish, because I didn't see your birthday card until now. Your parties are always such fun!

I made this today for my gaming group. Inspiration was from the August Pop Art Tut/Tech challenge. RuPaul is a Fabulous Diva; he should join my group. LOL

~ Michele

Ooh, those are really pretty, Trish.

RuPaul has been a famous drag queen here in the U.S. for decades. "RuPaul Andre Charles is an American drag queen, actor, model, singer, songwriter, and television personality. Since 2009, he has produced and hosted the reality competition series RuPaul's Drag Race, for which he has received three Primetime Emmy Awards, in 2016, 2017, and 2018."

~ Michele

Trish.... lovely work... each of your projects look great!

Michele .. nice result with the Pop Art effect... happy to see you post your projects again.

Sue .. you created lovely projects with the mask maker script and I don't think it is to early to start making Christmas cards..  love what you have made... Beautiful work !

best wishes to you all,

Dawn.

I'm so pleased that I inspired you to  get into the Christmas spirit, even it was only to get it out of your system, until nearer the festive season Trish.   You made a beautiful festive  card.

Mask maker script, flower punch, character map, seamless tiling for the background paper, using the masked photo, effects, distortion effects, twirl, buttonize. For the text, I used the selection tool, promote to a new layer, in order to  make the letter B stand out. I read the quote online, and thought seeing as we are now in September and winter is looming around  the corner, it inspired me to  use a photo I took of a Blue Jay, around this time last year.

did anyone get those  overlays  Carole mentioned on her email post.  I tried and it said to download, then my troubles began, it wouldnt let me download, neither my mouse or pen would work, froze me out half the day, finally got them this afternoon, but it kept freezing, I still havent managed them all, and it kept mentioning box, does anyone know what a box is x

ooh dated that wrong, I think my brain froze as too. xx