What are you working on (in August 2019)

Cassel

Thank you everyone, much appreciated, I do love messing around with back grounds.

Well done Lynda, you flatter me.

I found a frosty  page in Deviants I think,  or 4 share.   put it over a gradient, added a grunge and some lights or one of those bohka  ones, then mess with the colours and  opacity,  nothing clever.

Thank you for your comments.

Thank you for liking

Lynda I love your hand drawn alphas! I tried my hand at them, but I ended up filing those away for more practice at a later date. I also love the look on the little boys face in your back to school page. That's not a good way to start a new year of school. Maybe the girl will tutor him LOL!

Trish you've created some fantastic backgrounds! The frosty one is fantastic. I really like the out of bounds effect in the Free Spirit image.

Sorry I've been MIA this month, everyone. I'm so inspired by all the projects that have been posted. Great work, all.

August hasn't been great for me, but I managed to make a few birthday cards. I used a couple of kits and I also tried out Carole's new flower punches on two of them. Several times I've said I love her punches, and these are no exception. They're beautiful. I plan on having lots of fun with them.

Bonnie, I already commented on FB, and I will do again here, your pickleball-expert layout is so cute and fun.

Sharon, these tutorials are so much fun, and you created great examples of them.

Lynda, I love your marble background and the hand-drawn alpha.

Libera, the out of bound technique gives a great effect to a photo. It's been a long time since I used it. I also like the effect of the Points Scripts (by the way, what script is that?)

Trish, I love the frosted pages.

Michele, all your cards are lovely, and my favorite is the first one with the frame. I am sending you my best wishes. <3

It is always an inspiration to come here and see everybody's work. Lovely work, ladies!

Michelle it's great to see you back! Well wishes to you from me. I love your cards you have created for celebrating all those birthdays. Each one is so unique! I've definitely got to pick up those new punches soon.

I went through the Feather tutorial the other day and I just had to share my results here. I learned several new tricks from it. Ya'll got to check it out!

Thank you so much, my friends, for your kind comments on my cards. I can always count on you for a much-needed lift to my spirits.

Sharon, I haven't done the feather tutorial yet. I love what you did; the bright colors are awesome.

~ Michele

Sharon and Annie your feathers are just great, seems to be a really interesting and creative tutorial!

Congrats Michele for the beautiful flower punches works, many elements together!

Cristina the points script was in the newsletter Creation Cassel, 23. June. Here for you:

https://creationcassel.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=7_10&products_id=639

I finally got around to grabbing the Flower Brushes/Punches that Carole made. They are just as fantastic as the other ones I had previously purchased. I did the larger one as a brush and the smaller one with the eraser tool. They are just amazing!

I also took it upon myself to give myself an award LOL! Actually, I found the amazing Award Ribbon script and I just had to have it. I stink at ribbons and bows right but I still want to use them. I'll still keep trying to create them though. Thank you Carole for making it easy for us that are ribbon challenged!

Sharon and Annie.. nice work on the feathers !

Sharon.. good work on the jewelry making they will make wonderful elements to add to your projects.. and glad to see your experimenting with the flower punches, they also make great additions to  the projects we create.

Annie... great result with the tutorial!

best wishes to you both,

Dawn.