What are you working on (in July 2019)

Cassel

Lynda, I really love your panorama! That's beautiful. I've never attempted a panorama. If I increase my skills a little I might attempt it sometime in the future.

Superfan Annie I adore your work too! You are so fast. I can't keep up with you!!

I've been splitting my time between learning more and processing garden vegetables. I spent all day today making salsa that I'm going to force on anyone that comes through front door.

My PSP seems to be fighting me on some of the tutorials. Sometimes I can't make the selections as shown in the tutes and changing my Brush Variance almost locks down the application. Just small glitches, but really annoying. Anyway, I'm still learning and that's what counts. I still love the software!

I snagged this photo of a window from Unsplash ... I have a thing about funky windows, lol!  I used a Pixel Scrapper mask on the photo instead of framing it in any way.  The background paper I created myself and then I used some watercolor brushes to put a layer under the photo.  The alpha I created a while ago and the wire flowers I created today using the pen tool set at point to point, bezier curves ... fast becoming one of my favourite ways to play in PSP.  Thanks for takin a peek.

P.S.  The flowers detract from the photo which I feel can be a mistake with digital scrap booking ... but, perhaps I meant to do that as I was really pleased with the way they turned out!  I may have to create another page for the photo...... ;)

I had to try the "pictures on the wall" perspective template.  It looked like something fun to try.

Cassel's example made me want to try it with my wedding photos (1984).   I am glad I did.  The pictures look so neat!  :)

Thank you Cassel for this great find.

Annie, this came yesterday in a newsletter, and the technique is similar to the one you used for the flowers (I really loved what you did)... In this case, it is a Word Art, not an alpha, but once one knows how to do it -- Not me yet ;) -- the technique can be used for a variety of things... The Campus is a source of inspiration!

Cristina, thank you very much for sharing this ... very interesting. I had often seen on various digital scrap booking sites elements colored in this way and I was curious so that is why I started experimenting. It ended up for me being a feathering technique which greatly reduces the edge of the coloring and allows for going beyond the element boundaries. The element itself was created by using the pen tool - draw point to point - bezier curves and tracing over the top of a clip art or other type of drawing! It really is good fun and allows for lots of experimentation, ;D