What are you working on (in July 2019)

Cassel

Date-07-2019.png

It is a new month and new projects.

Show off what you are working on in July, be it a scrapbook page, a tutorial, or anything else you want.

We are curious and want to see, learn and get inspired.

These threads are quickly becoming a fantastic source of inspiration, support, and friendship. Keep them coming!

Annie, these can become such versatile elements now that you can do them.

Sharon, those plastic pockets can be fun. Make sure you don't keep them too opaque because it would just cover the photos or elements a bit too much, and you definitely want to showcase them, and not the plastic itself!

Michele, at least, nobody is timed in finishing all those modules!

I've been messing around with the Master Class, Overflowing. I still haven't gotten to the second part as I found this pretty challenging. Don't know if it's the photos I chose or I'm just not getting it. Anyway I finished three projects and they are all different. Still don't know if I succeeded. :-)

Another daily pic I made for my gaming group (click on it to see the details). I made the center stained glass flowers in the circle using a template and textures supplied by a tutorial. I actually combined two that I had made when I took the tutorial. I used one of Cass's corner brushes to help create the frame. Those corner brushes are so versatile. One of my goals is to own all of them!

~ Michele

Hi Everyone,

Just a few days without checking the posts and what a surprise. So many lovely pages. Great work!

I am still working on my Publish It layouts, and I want to finish them first before I start working with the tutorials from the Lab9-M07.

Michele, I love the stained glass technique, and I keep forgetting to use it. I love the colors<3  Great work!

Annie, Lynda, Trish and Sharon.... each of your projects look great... well done!

Michele.... love your stained glass flowers project... very effective and well done!  I have never done that technique....  I also love to use the corner punches...

best wishes,

Dawn.