June BINGO Challenge

Cassel

Bingo-Challenge.jpg

This month, I will offer you something new: a BINGO Game.

I am providing you a card with 24 elements that can be included in a layout. You can make a bingo by using any element in a straight line that would make a bingo, whether it is a horizontal line, a vertical line or a diagonal line. That means that you have to include 5 (or only 4 if you use the FREE in the center) elements in your layout. Of course, you can have more than one bingo if you want to create more than one layout.

Once you post your layout, tell us what 4-5 elements from the Bingo card you are using (it is just easier for everyone to check on you! ;) )

So, here is your card, for June 2019.

Bingo-June2019-600.png

If you are a DIAMOND member and want to create those elements, you are more than welcome. If you are not, or if you don't want to do anything from scratch, you can also use ready-made elements. There is no rule for or against that.

The only rule: have fun and be creative!

Here is my contribution to this challenge. I used DeDeSmith 6Bes free kit and used the following elements:

1st horizontal row=  Black paper, ricrac ribbon, circle shape, torn page, and frame.

1st vertical row= Black paper, button, measuring tape, leather element, and grungy edge.

The frame is by hfinch "FruitLoop", I only have changed the color to white. All other elements were made following Cassel's tutorials... Font: English157BT

Although I had struggled a bit --nothing I was making was pleasing me-- in the end, I had fun and learned a lot.

hello Cristina  you did well to incorporate 2 lines of  the bingo card into your project  .. it takes a bit of thinking to come up with something for this challenge ...  i am still  trying to come up with an idea... you have created a great page Cristina well done !

best of wishes to you,

Dawn.

Hello Scrapbook Campers. Bingo for Column 2. The photo is by Krzysztof Niewolny from Unsplash. The background paper is by Jessica Dunn from Pixel Scrappers. The scalloped paper is my own creation from tutorials by Cassel. Wire text, fabric tag, ricrac ribbon, and word frame are also from tutorials by Cassel. Thanks for takin a peek.

Hello, again Scrapbook Campers.  Another bingo game, this time middle column.  The photo is another from Unsplash by Pascal Muller ... such delightful pandas and such a lovely photo.  The background paper is by Saskia from Pixel Scrappers and the rest is my work from Cassel's tutorials.  Thanks for takin a peek!

hello to everyone, here is my contribution to the bingo challenge. i chose to do column 3- circle shape, folded corner, stitching, gingham pattern.. i have never done a bingo style of challenge before... but this is what i was able to come up with... i used Cassels folded corner script and Cass gingham pattern script and Cass Stitches font 1.  brad i made from Cass tutorial. i painted the iris flower years ago and scanned into my computer. the sentiment quote digital stamp was purchased from Power Poppy digital stamps.

best wishes everyone,

Dawn.

Here is another for the Bingo challenge Scrapbook Campers.  This time I went with row 4.  I really am finding this an excellent way to consolidate those tutorials from the Intermediate Classes.  Again I used a photo from Unsplash and this one was taken by Michele Bergami, beautiful photography.  The papers and the ribbon are from Pixel Scrapper.  The leather tag was made following a tutorial by Cassel.  Thanks for takin a peek.

Thanks so much for your comment Annie .... I really appreciate it.  I wasn't sure how I would go with this challenge  however it is a chance to get the brain thinking of ideas in using a certain range of elements in a project.

I love your  second bingo page with row 4 elements ... the colours you have used   and the pop of blue with the butterfly and leather element attached to the ribbon and the title really catch the eye.... well done!

best wishes,

Dawn

Hello Scrapbook Campers. Here is my bingo game challenge, I chose the second vertical column. All the elements are created including the background paper except photos from Unsplash.

Annie - April - Cristina, your layouts are very beautiful. Good job.

Mireille

Dear Dawn, Michele, Annie, and Mireille, thank you so much for your kind comments on my layout <3 ... This was my third try as I was not satisfied with all other layouts... This challenge is a good way to practice some of Cassel's tutorials. Let's see if I can come up with another one.

Annie, Dawn and Mireille, I love your pages... each one is so unique! Great work, ladies! <3

hello everyone ....  I made a card to have on hand for an email greeting  using the top row 1 elements of this bingo challenge... Black Paper  -RicRac- Circle Shape -Torn Edge -Frame... created the corners of the frame with a swirl brush element I have.... used Cassel's torn edge and ric rac scripts.  the rose image is a purchased digital stamp element that I hand coloured  with pencils  then scanned it back into computer to use.... have used it in a previous post last year but decided to use it again for this project.  I wasn't sure whether I would post it ... but my hubby said why not... so here it is.... hope the colour comes up ok.

best wishes,

Dawn.