What are you working on (in June 2019)

Cassel

Great work posted here! Nicely done, Everyone!

Sue, I've said it before, and I'll repeat, I love your photos and frames. I am sure it takes a lot of patience to get a good shot, and many times in adverse weather conditions. Lovely work!

Thanks @Trish and Sharon for your fantastic results! I like the boat reflection (where is this tutorial?). Trish obviously likes to go on and play with golden and sparkling effects, which fonts dedicated to Dad did you use ? Both are really interesting. And summer may come with these joyful colors ...

@sharon: did the propositions concerning the smudge tool (PSP Stuff) help you?

Thank you Libera for the link to the smear tool usage! I was trying to use it incorrectly. I'm definitely going to have to explore it more in the future.

The Reflection tutorial is in the Creative Scrapbooking intermediate tutorials. It's a very interesting one!! There are lots of fantastic tutorials there. I'm trying to work my way through all of them.

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I've suddenly started receiving notices from this thread and did not realize there are comments before now. Love seeing the project of others. And thanks to those who identify which tutorials or labs you are using for your post. I have so much to learn. Now if I could just remember what I was doing 5 minutes ago~~~ :-)

LOL, Debbie. Five minutes is about my attention span, too.

Just want to reiterate how inspired I get from everyone's work. I love looking at all of it even if I haven't commented much lately.

Made this for my gaming group today. A couple of years ago I got a great big free batch of crafty clip art elements from Design Bundles that finally came in handy. I also used some fun free fonts that I think I got from dafont - Patchwork Stitchlings for the title and Lesley's Crafts for the decorative images in the corners. Used the ellipse tool with the dashed line style, no background, to mimic stitching around the white circle. I tried that with the rectangle tool for the stitching around the outer edges, but it didn't come out the way I wanted. Then I remembered Cass's Creative Scrap tutorial where she taught us how to do stitching using fonts. I got a much better result that way. The last step was to add a hatch texture to all the layers to make them look like cloth. Oh, and the three little women under the paint palette are characters from the game.

After I posted it to my group, I noticed a few tweaks I should have made, but that's where my attention span gets in my way. I go to fix one thing and forget about what I was doing in the first place. :)

Any and all advice is greatly appreciated, my friends.

~ Michele