May Scavenger Hunt Challenge

Cassel

Mireille, beautiful layout and colors.

Marlene, what a good idea to use the Balls and Bubbles... the result is great.

Dawn, what a lovely layout and the photos are beautiful... I am so glad to see you here, my friend. :) Best wishes to you <3

Wanda (Sue), great idea to use the corner punches to have the 10 circles... I love how you used the interlacing technique on the photos... I have to remember this one. :)

All the layouts, since the first one, are amazing and so creative... I really get inspired by everyone here. Great work, ladies!

Here is my contribution to this challenge.

The background paper -prairie-solid4- is a freebie from Tracy King.

Cassel: Date Stamp5 Script ---  Torn Edge Script --- String Tube --- Wood Letters Script --- Word Stickers (Lab9-Module05) and Chain (Creative Scrap>Miscellaneous>Chain

Thank you very much Annie, Michele and Mireille for each of your kind comments... always appreciated.

Wanda Sue... your page is beautifully done!

Cristina ....I love the wood script effect you have created on your page ..the colours really catch the eye.... really nice layout... well done! ... Thanks so much for your warm greeting in your comment on my effort for this challenge... I appreciate it very much ..... it is nice to be participating once again.

best wishes ,

Dawn.

This is another I have created for the scavenger hunt challenge.  The photos were sourced from Unsplash and from top to bottom credits go to Andrew Brandy, Eric Schirtzinger and, Jamison Mcandie.  The alpha I used is called Bright Days Scribble and is by Violet Irisovna from Pixel Scrappers.  The flower is a tube I have had for ages.  Thanks for takin a peek.

Mireille, Annie, and Dawn thank you so very much for your kind comments on my layout :) ... Very much appreciated! <3

Annie another great layout... beautiful photos and I love the choice of colors.

I mentioned before that I love to participate in the challenges because it is a way for me to practice what I learn with Carole, but a great part of the fun comes from everyone that post their work here... I learn and am inspired by all of you!

Hello everyone,

I'm really impressed by all your creative works and the way you realize string and torn effects.

Here some informations concerning my project, of course it took me more than 10 minutes :-)!

Background color gradient sunburst, squirrel-photos taken by me on my balcony, jay found on the net, I got own photos but there are not really sharp. Ellipse tool for the circles, the yellow ones colored gradient-current gradient, the 2 with flowers pattern-nature-flower, 2 green circles with balls +bubbles (effects-artistic effects, gradient-earth2), stitching with cass-stitches 2 filled with pattern-nature-flower, the string is cassel's script "variegated strings" colored with gradient selection too, for the text "visitors.." I used the fonts preset spring, changed the font color with gradient earth 2, the torn effect on the photo I used the eraser tool (hope it's OK). I tried for the first time one of the cass-tornedge-samplers but was not happy at all with my result, I need really to exercise).

Thanks a lot Dawn, its always great fun to play with colours and as all of you can see it I love especially gradients. It is most fascinating what you get when you try the possibilities turning  the wheel, changing angle, center and focal point and so on. Do some one know how you can apply gradients to shape tools? May be convert in ....

This is a funny and simple link, you can click on the color and you get more results.

https://www.materialpalette.com/colors

Nice week-end to all of you!

The last one for this challenge ... after all ... it is now June!  The photos I took myself in our backyard with a small digital camera.  We were having an infestation of harlequin beetles at that time in 2006.  I think they are such beautiful colored beetles.  Thanks for takin a peek.

libera, your layout is very nice and colorful. Nice work! ... And thanks for the link!

Dear Annie, you took some very nice photos. I never saw these colored beetles before; nature is always amazing us...It looks like you used the Vector Tube Script with the Twisted String for the title...Whatever technique, it came out great. Nice job, my friend! <3

Michele, thank you! <3... I have to say that I tried other options before, but didn't like any of them! lol ... Sometimes I have different ideas but when I transfer them to the paper (screen), it doesn't come out as nice as I thought it would. :D