What are you working on (in May 2019)?

Cassel

Trish, 1- I love your stars project. 2- And can I get an invitation to Tina's party? It looks like fun! :) 3- Your crochet frames are very pretty. 4-Interesting use of Cass's slats template. I like how you offset the picture slightly.

Sue, see how good gathering your elements worked out? Cass thought it was a finished project!

Dawn, it's good to see you popping in for a visit. <3

~ Michele

Thank you Ann and Micfin, surprising what you can do in 10 mins  when this scavenger one has taken me all day more or less. thought it would be simple, most were already in my library, this one tested me .  Sorry Carole don't look at the boo boo, at the last minute I caught it with the eraser and didn't realise till too late, so had to do a patch, not good but better than the mistake xx

I made or extracted most of the, the paper was on images, I big wheel I love, done that by a masking and it came out great. the stone were from the purple site on fb. Picture is my Granddaughter. Love that filigan script. I cant master these vector though.

I finally got around to completing my 10 minute organization project. I had set it up yesterday in just a few minutes. I finally got around to watching the Over The Top video and I wanted to try my hand at overlays. I used the overlay for all three photos. Thank you Carole for ALL these fantastic tutorials.

I now have a new folder, pending group projects.  After taking photos of the Robins feeding their young, and of the Swallows, I created psp files for each of them, adding quotes, dates,  photos, papers and elements.  I will be able to go back  to the files to complete  the projects at a later date.

Thank you April, another lovely picture Sharon, love that snowman x

here is my music challenge, Gladys knight at Wembley arena, with a surprise artist that turned up, I think it was Gloria Gayner.  Was a lovely show.  I am seemed to be fixed on purples and blue at the moment.  x

Technically, I'm posting this in June, but I worked on it for quite some time in May. I think my head is going to explode from learning so much LOL! Drawing paths with a mouse is hard for me but maybe I'm slightly getting the hang of it.

Trish, I love your second musical challenge! I think this challenge was made for you!