September Number Challenge

Cassel

Oh my goodness such lovely work is being displayed here.   I enjoy looking at the pages, reading the stories and getting ideas!

I over did it I ended up with 22 roses.   I started with a pink background then added some layers and added some black brushes, some more transparent then others, by adjusting the layer blend and using blurs.   I used a template for the shapes of the pictures and used my favorite script Cass Clip to it to place the pictures in the shapes.  Added a couple of butterflies, lace and added drop shadows per Cassel's guidelines.

Hi Scrapbook Campus.  I loved these simple elements from Cassel's Basic Scrap Course - Module 5 so decided to use them for the number 20.  The flower element and the stapled curled ribbons are from Pixel Scrappers.  The photos are a mix from Pixabay and Unsplash.  Papers used were created by me from Cassel's tutorials.  Thanks for takin a peek.

Hi Annie, what a nice layout and I love the bright colors. The circle elements from the Basic Scrap Course are simple but give a great effect... I have also used them in different layouts...  The texture of the papers is so interesting... Which technique is that?

You are lucky to have the opportunity to see these birds so close... they are gorgeous.

Thanks dear Cristina, much appreciated my friend. The lorikeets have gone to roost for the night and the fruit bats have taken over and they are rowdy too, lol! The paper is Cassel's tutorial Canvas Texture so it is under Textures which is under the Element Creation index. It was fun to do as are all of Cassel's tuts. <3