June FREEBIE Challenge

Cassel

https://scrapbookcampus.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Freebie-Challenge.jpg

Freebies are great resources that you can find in many places to build a library of elements, graphics and tools. Since they are free, they are available to all.

Let's see how you can use some fun free elements in your next graphics projects.

This month, let's have a celebration with these star confetti. They are available in the store blog HERE.

https://creationcassel.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/cass-StarConfetti-Primary2.jpg

Are you up to the challenge? Post your projects in this thread (it can be older projects you did or recent ones; it does not matter) or, if you want, our PSP Scrapbook Showcase pinboard on Pinterest is always there to showcase what is being shared in the Campus (if you need an invite, let me know). Or you can post it in our Facebook group.

This is my contribution to this challenge. As a base, I used the template from the Lab 7-09. All papers are from Day Dreams 'n Designs (May Blog Train).

Freebies from Cassel: Flower Power Sample (Flower Power Script) and Star Confetti Tube.

I also used from Cassel the StitchEdges2 Script for the title and Crochet Lace Edge Tube.

Cristina,  really nice page you have created... those lab templates are  really  great to have ... so many ways to adapt to any theme. great use of those freebies, I don't remember seeing that flower power sample but must go and have a look. Hubby has let me use his computer again for a few minutes while he is busy on other things so I thought I would pop in the forum to say hi .

best wishes,

Dawn.

Hi Dawn! :) Thank you so much for your comment, I really appreciate!

I have one folder just for Cassel's freebies and I like to go through it when I am making a layout... As I was looking for flowers elements this was perfect.

Next time you come by, take one minute more and upload your great projects! ;) :D

Best wishes

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Scrapbook Campus Friends.  This is my contribution to the freebie challenge.  As I see multi-coloured stars suggestive of a celebration of sorts perhaps I should have titled my work "A Celebration of Soulful Poppies".  Still on that learning curve peoples, :)

P.S. Scraplifted the layout from Lab 7 - Module 7.  The flower clusters I put together from elements I have accumulated over the years and the photos I snagged from the web.  Papers and arrows were created from tuts here.  Thanks for takin a peek.

beautiful page Annie and such thoughtful journaling.... well done!. the lab templates are great to work with and  sometimes you can start  with it as a base and then our own creativity takes over. it is always so interesting to see  how everyone has used them in their projects.

All the best,

Dawn.