What are you working on (in June)?

Cassel

Thanks for your generosity, Annie. You are just whipping through those tutorials, aren't you? :) Your layouts are perfect for the photos you picked or is it the other way around? LOL

Dawn, your friend will be thrilled when she/he receives it. I'm a sucker for just about anything vintage. I love how you incorporated so many different elements/techniques in this project.

~ Michele

I found out my cat is a Turkish Van cat.  I joined a group just for them.  I'm doing up pictures of some of the cats for their owners to print out.   Ohhhh, my daughters cat Mama, got out of her hospital pj's!  I can't believe she could do that!  The pics are in a previous post.

Wow, terrific layouts posted here!

DeLoris, I am glad to know that this cute cat is doing well. Lovely layouts!

Annie, this Basic Scrap Course is really good, as we learn not only about scrapbooking but so much more... so many tips and tricks. Your layouts are terrific and I loved the Street Urchins one... almost no color but it draws attention.

Dawn, I love your cards... this one is so elegant and delicate...Lovely!

Dear Cristina, I am so glad you liked it. I snagged the photo from the web as I just couldn't resist the laughter of the little girl and the coyness of the little boy … usually the other way around in this country … maybe it is a cultural thing … doesn't matter, I loved it and had to put it to good use. <3

Here is the layout I made to practice the tutorials from the Lab8-M06 (Chrome, Tube and Uneven Tape). It was one of those that I was never satisfied, created and deleted so many elements, changed the template, title... In the end, when I thought it was a little better I decided to finalize and move on to another challenge. :)

I started with the template Photo Mat Full Template from Scrapping with Liz.

From Cassel: building block and crochet lace tubes, ricrac Script... Also button and lined overlay tutorials. The stained glass digit and patchwork title are old tutorials from the internet (PSPUG)

Thank you, Michele! I am happy I am not alone :D...

Here are the links:

https://www.pspug.org/tutorial/html/tut8eff/patchheart_v8.htm

https://www.pspug.org/tutorial/html/tut8eff/stainedtext_v8.htm

About two, three years ago (could be more) this site was taken down for whatever reason --don't know for how long-- and since it is back the links to download the files are not working and some of the images are gone, but it is well explained.

Cristina you are certainly not on your own when trying to be happy with what  we create  in our projects  I also  have that problem sometimes.

your page is lovely and you did well to do each of the element tutorials for that lab module. I have only done the chrome one  so far... not getting the tube element right as yet.... you have created a happy page and I  like the way you did the patchwork title..  looks great..

Dawn.

Hello Scrapbook Campus Members.  I loved this simple layout from Cassel's - Beginners - Start Here - Project#1.  I used a different kit, a freebie by Falango titled "Antonia".  Very suited to the pastels of the Fisher's Love Birds.  Thanks for takin a peek.  <3

Hello again SC friends.  This is my result for Beginners - Start Here - Project#2.  Again it is a lovely simple layout that enhances the subject matter.  Photo was snagged from the web and the elements used were from a freebie kit from Pixel Scrappers "Unwind".  Thanks for takin a peek.

Dawn and Annie, thank you so much for your kind comments and incentive. I really had to work hard to come up with this end result LOL. I've made lots of chrome elements, tubes with different patterns, different techniques for the title etc... But in the end, I see it as a learning process :)

Annie, thank you so much for your explanation of how you made the alpha (Jun 25th). <3 ...And you made great layouts based on the Start Here Tutorials... I am really in love with the Lovebirds page. Lovely work!

Hello again SC friends.  I had a stay at home day today so was able to get into the Start Here tuts.  This one is for Project#3.  I notice that there are no videos with these tuts so I have basically been copying the layouts etcetera.  This one had me doing some brain work on the butterfly element but I gave it a go … not as lovely as the original but I was pleased I could at least attempt it.  The kit used was from Dees'Sign Depot - cc_grandmasgarden.  Thanks for takin a peek.