What are you working on (in April)?

Cassel

thankfully my relatives love roses also  so here is a couple more cards I have done.  I have used images of my hand painted roses one with pencils with the help of a purchased digital stamp and the other one was done with acrylic paint .. once  I scanned the images into computer  and then into PSP I was able to alter them and turn them into what you see here and actually I have been quite pleased with how they print out as I use good paper and change the colour settings in printer a bit to get the right look...I also used Cassel's edge font 2 letter m for the glitter matt and the diamonds were done with a tube... the sentiments are purchased digital stamps... hope the colour comes up on your computers ok.... best wishes everyone.

Dawn.

Cristina, Thank you, I appreciate your kind comments on my card projects....  I do more card making (as it is my main hobby) than I do  scrapbook pages, but it is always great to learn from Cassel's tutorials and master classes as the techniques can be applied to both areas and they also help me to learn  and become a little more confident in using PSP.... look forward to seeing you lab module projects...

best of wishes,

Dawn.

This month we are having kids!  Two does have delivered already. Three of the 5 lived. Have two more does pregnant. One is injured and will probably have to be put down after she gives birth. Really sad.

Milkshake was the first to deliver... of course in the middle of the night!

Dawn, those cards are stunning. Your roses are absolutely beautiful. The two fonts you used in the first card really complimented each other. Font pairing is a difficult thing to get right. That's why I'm always looking for font duos.

Teri, they are so precious. Like Sheila, I want one, too, but I don't think they're allowed in the suburbs of NY. LOL

I just finished Cassel's Peek-a-Boo webinar. Great stuff in there. I decided to have a little fun with the keyhole project. Like I said on the FB Scrapbooking with PSP page, I think a more appropriate name for this class would have been Stalking 101! Peeking through windows, branches, and fences...my goodness. :)

Cassel Thank you so much for your kind comments on my cards. I appreciate all you do in helping me continue to explore the many uses PSP has to offer in my craftwork via all the tutorials and classes.

Terri, lovely photos and I agree they are very cute.

Michele, Thank you also for your comments on my cards. The sentiments are purchased digi stamps  so I don't know what the fonts are however I do like to play with fonts a bit myself to achieve a similar effect..... Your image above is really cute also.. a great hey hole effect.

Dawn.

Remember Cassel's Love Story Challenge back in February? I thought the Day One project was perfect for my gaming group's daily theme today, Modern Romance. I took the one I made for the challenge and made some changes. I never would have been able to achieve this in the few hours I have to make my group's picture every day. The font is MalemDiwa that I got for free from FontBundles. The hearts decal next to the text was also a freebie from a set of elements from Creative Fabrica. The heart frame I made with a PSP preset shape. And the handsome couple are characters from the game. :p

Thanks so much Cristina. I have so many watercolor floral elements that I just can't remember where I got those from. It might even have been a free paper I got. I tried looking earlier, but it would have taken more time than I wanted to spend. I really need to keep better notes on my projects. I always think I'm going to remember things. Ha!

Hello Michele, your pages are beautiful..... .. your Mum's page was beautiful when I first saw it in the challenge and still is....  the changes you have made are great for your  theme of Modern Romance... lovely  floral paper and I also like the font... it has a happy feel to it.

all the best,

Dawn.

Rae, those are wonderful layouts. What a great experience the ranch must have been.

I'm glad so many of you enjoyed how I breathed new life into an older project. For those of you who liked the font, it's called MalemDiwa and I got it in a free font bundle from Creative Fabrica last month. I loved that it came with a lot of PUA's. The freebies from so many places are usually just demo copies.

~ Michele