Love Story Challenge

Cassel

this is my Day 3... Charlie was such an adorable cat and the memories he left with us are filled with joy. he also led another little kitten to our home and we ended up with 2 lovely pets.

Well done to everyone  in this challenge... the pages that you are posting a beautiful!

Dawn.

Day 5

These are my cousins at around the ages of 7 and 5.

Carl the eldest was 10 weeks younger than me and we used to get mistaken for twins.

Sadly he passed away 9 years ago from a brain tumor.   He was only 56 years old.

Karen lives in Toowoomba these days.   They were the brother and sister I never had

and were a huge part of my younger years.

The photo is a sepia photo and I used 2 brushes in the mask.

Having had a nice week away I have finally managed to start this challenge. These are my first two pages. I don't have a lot of photos to choose from, we don't tend to take "people" photos, but I will work with what I have. I use masks a lot, I find them very useful and a lot of fun, but I don't make many for myself so that will be interesting.

It has been really nice looking at everyone's offerings, they really showcase how even very inexperienced people can use PSP with a little bit of help, and Carole is extremely good at giving that help. Another little challenge is trying out my schoolgirl french from many years ago on the posts from our french speaking participants!!! Thanks Carole for translating the information about saving masks.

This is my love, Mike. He enjoys the outdoors and looks forward to riding his off road vehicle on new terrain. He also enjoys posting videos taken from his go-pro and drone's videos. I know that my two smaller pics are too big, but they were taken by friend's in poor quality lighting and needed this size to at least be somewhat legible. I am unable to go on many trips, so can't take pics. Background is a pic that I took when we were out riding and that I added a texture to.  I love looking at everyone's pages! So nice!!

Day 2 ~ Can't forget Dad. That's actually the other half of the pic I cropped for Day 1. Mom and Dad went to Italy when I was a kid, maybe the mid to late 60's. I think this was in Rome.

I am enjoying everyone's interpretations of the different projects and I love that we're sharing not just our layouts, but our lives.

Michele <3

Day 5

<span id="result_box" class="" lang="en" tabindex="-1">This photo was taken in 2009. Enzo, my dog, died in 2016. He came into my life during a very difficult period. Through him I have come among the people again, and I have come back to enjoy life. Especially from nature. Although I now have a new sweet dog friend, I still miss Enzo every day. He was very special for me.

<span class="">Sorry for the mistakes, my native language is Flemish.</span> I am from Belgium.</span>