January Word Challenge - BETWEEN

Cassel

https://scrapbookcampus.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/WordChallenge.jpg

Here is the next Word challenge for you.

In September the word will be BETWEEN. Have you been between two jobs? between two houses? What is the life between classes? Did you have to choose between two paths, two desserts, etc.? Let's see what story you can tell us!

Are you up to the challenge? Post your projects in this thread (it can be older projects you did or recent ones; it does not matter) or, if you want, our PSP Scrapbook Showcase pinboard on Pinterest is always there to showcase what is being shared in the Campus (if you need an invite, let me know)

this morning I found myself thinking about this word challenge and put this card together for the word BETWEEN..  When I had finished it I thought about my Mum and how she would have loved receiving something like this as she had a good sense of humour. she would have had a good laugh and then ask me to make her another one to give to someone else....... great memories to have .....

I have used a purchased coloured digital stamp and sentiment from Beccy's Place here in Australia  The font is kleymissky for  the wording between you and me.  the rose is a brush  I made from a photo a good while ago and I used spruce texture from psp in the frame.

Dawn.

Thank you Gail for commenting on my card. ..... if you are new to the Forum then "Welcome to you" you mention you are new to PSP also  so I hope you will enjoy sharing in the forum as it is a place where we can all share our ideas and techniques and learn from each other. Don't be shy in showing us your creations .... your first effort above was a good creative idea for this challenge.

Dawn.

I have done a number of photo collages for my golfing friends when they had a "zero" birthday, and I remembered this quote I had used on one of them so I thought I would use it for this challenge. Funnily enough the photos were taken only a week apart, during our Wednesday competition day - Lyn must have trying to out do Lynda!

The background, wordart and elements are from two sets I got from Digital Scrapbooking Place (Tee Time and Golf), the tees are a PSP tube and the My Girl Filmstrip frame was from Designs by Shelley. I coloured the wordart as per Cassel's tutorial.