September FREEBIE Challenge (2024)

Cassel

spacer.png

Freebies are great resources that you can find in many places to build a library of elements, graphics, and tools. Since they are free, they are available to all.

For September, how about using these basic painted frames to showcase your photos? 

spacer.png

They are available on this blog post

I use your painted frames all the time to showcase what I'm watching today on tv. I got a new 36" monitor for Christmas with lots of space for displays! For example, here's what I had for Friday 9/27 - @Corrie Kinkel This is set in Amsterdam. The actor's name is Marc Warren and I first saw him on The Good Wife so I thought I'd try this show, also.

VAN DER VALK-FRAMED_campus-600.jpg

Edited by Ann Seeber
  • Haha 1
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, Ann Seeber said:

I use your painted frames all the time to showcase what I'm watching today on tv. I got a new 36" monitor for Christmas with lots of space for displays! For example, here's what I had for Friday 9/27 - @Corrie Kinkel This is set in Amsterdam. The actor's name is Marc Warren and I first saw him on The Good Wife so I thought I'd try this show, also.

VAN DER VALK-FRAMED_campus-600.jpg

I watch most PBS dramas, but this is one that comes on late and is very dark. I usually turn it off, but I'm sure I'm missing something really good. I do not recall this guy from The Good Wife.

2 hours ago, Julie Magerka said:

I watch most PBS dramas, but this is one that comes on late and is very dark. I usually turn it off, but I'm sure I'm 

Marc is a renowned British actor, I remember him as a child in Grange Hill.  Van Der Valk, is an excellent program.

Edited by Sue Thomas