Story Time Workshop - 2024

Cassel

14 hours ago, Julie Magerka said:

I wouldn't call it claustrophia for me, but there are situations where I'm not comfortable if the space is too small and over-crowded (waiting rooms). And I don't like any crowds at all.

There's also enochlophobia which is the fear of crowds and cleithrophobia, the fear of being trapped. So many phobias that I don't fully understand. Maybe I have a little bit of everything. LOL

• WOW 2
  • Sad 1

Day 7

I was determined to finish this workshop and I did! (Pats herself on the back.) I mostly used things from a kit by Billie Irene from Digital Scrapbook. Cassel's twisted strings picture tube came in very handy. I made the embellishment on the top left by adding an inner bevel and some texture to a character from a decorative font. The text font is Miliki. 

Great workshop, everybody. ❤️

large.Day70102600.jpg.d353d5fa3c8737f1802efcebc9406bc9.jpg

• Love 7

5 hours ago, Michele said:

Day 7

I was determined to finish this workshop and I did! (Pats herself on the back.) I mostly used things from a kit by Billie Irene from Digital Scrapbook. Cassel's twisted strings picture tube came in very handy. I made the embellishment on the top left by adding an inner bevel and some texture to a character from a decorative font. The text font is Miliki. 

Great workshop, everybody. ❤️

large.Day70102600.jpg.d353d5fa3c8737f1802efcebc9406bc9.jpg

Michele I'm so happy for you that you were able to finish this workshop despite you being so ill at the beginning! You finished on a high and with something we all could do to make this world a beter place.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 8/1/2024 at 5:54 PM, Julie Magerka said:

I wouldn't call it claustrophia for me, but there are situations where I'm not comfortable if the space is too small and over-crowded (waiting rooms). And I don't like any crowds at all.

I have no fear of small spaces but over-crowded situations is something I always try to avoid. 11 Hours in a completely full airplane isn't my idea of relaxed travel but if I want to see my family in California it can't be avoided! I must say that my last trip was way better, on my outward bound flight I almost had 6 rows to myself and a steward to pamper me and give me all kinds of extra treats and he opened all the water bottles for me because I couldn't. The home flight had more passengers but it still had enough spaces left where everybody could make him/her self comfortable. I wish it could be this way every time.

• Like 4