July ALL ABOUT ME Challenge (2024) - School

Cassel

AAM-Challenge.jpg

Let's continue this new challenge. We might be the ones taking pictures but we are not the feature of our layouts, so let's change that since we ARE important and have lots to say.

Every month or so, the layout will be about YOU, and a prompt will be given. If you have taken the Story Week Challenge, you will find some similarities but it won't be the same.

For the July layout, tell us something about your school or school years. Do you have school photos? Do you have photos of your school? Do you have stories of things that happened at school, with other students, with teachers? Let's share. It might be a trip down memory lane for most of us!

Remember that if you want to create pages for previous prompts, those threads will stay open. There is no right or wrong order to share about you.

54 minutes ago, Corrie Kinkel said:

WOW Ann you did this rather late in your live and it shows we are never to old to learn something new! Did you take this for your work with your family's open air movie theater?

Thank you, Corrie. I had always wanted to go to college but didn't get there until we sold the drive-in theaters. The degree was for advertising and publishing which was my first love. I'm still working those skills with the marketing and advertising for the theater to this day.

• Love 2

9 hours ago, Ann Seeber said:

Thank you, Corrie. I had always wanted to go to college but didn't get there until we sold the drive-in theaters. The degree was for advertising and publishing which was my first love. I'm still working those skills with the marketing and advertising for the theater to this day.

that's fascinating Ann.  And really inspiring.  

• Like 1