Hi newsest scrabooker

On 5/23/2024 at 9:30 AM, John Coury said:

Hi there my name is john i'am newest scrabooker i want make some scrapbooking i mostly do my scrapbooking online

Welcome to a great place to learn! We're all glad to have you here.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, John Coury said:

Would like see some my scrap box projects?.were do i oist them?.

That would be fabulous.  Post them in the "What your working on now (May 2024)?" (click on Forums>Showroom>What are you working on in(in May 2024)?  Make sure to click on the word Showroom to get to the main section of that.  When you have just anything you are working on you post it there.  When you are doing workshops or Challenges, there will be a spot in those sections of the forum for you to post.  We resize our 3600x3600 projects to 600x600 and then make sure  it's less than 500 KB.  There is also a FB group to join that you can post your full sized projects.  Carole might comment on more places to find out what and how to post.  I'm just running out the door or I'd find them.  Sorry.  I looked at forum too late.  Oh, and we also have a gallery you can look through. 

Edited by Susan Ewart
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, John Coury said:

52 minutes ago, John Coury said:

We would love too see your projects.  This site amongst other things is a great source of inspiration.  There is a new challenge, BINGO.  Perhpas you would like to participate.   Susan has summed up  how  to post.  Any questions,  shout out.   If there is anything that catches your eye in anyone's pages, and you would like to know how to create the effect yourself, well that is what we are here  for. We learn, always learning, inspire, help, support and encourage each other.

Edited by Sue Thomas

I also forgot to mention at the top right corner of the forum page you can click on FOLLOW and choose your options.  Even if I'm not posting in a particular forum, I'll click on it to see the beautiful layouts people make.  Like Sue Thomas said, you can pick up some really interesting techniques from looking at forums.

• Like 2