Newsletter chitchat - March 19, 2024

Cassel

We have on nearby. We went once but it wasn't a great experience. We made the mistake of going on a school holiday. We didn't realize that until we got there. I would like to go back when there won't be so many kids. The cats were keeping their distance with so much activity. 

Although we have something similar in our neighboring city I have never been there and I don't know if it was a great succes or not. I don't see it mentioned anymore! But there is a new thing here called Yoga with puppies. The authorities are investigating because there is fear that the puppies don't get enough sleep! I definitively won't go there, poor puppies! Grownup cats oké, they do their own thing anyway.

• Like 2

Yes, we had a cat café, but it was in a rather inconvenient location and could only be reached by high concrete stairs in a built-up passage on the second floor. So not visible to walk-in customers. I was there once alone (found it as an advertisement in the regional newspaper) and once with a friend. They had eight cats, but they only came to us when the owner gave us treats for the cats to get them to come to us. The lack of customers and therefore money due to the lockdown ruined the owner's dream. The property owner now wants to start something new. The cats are now in the animal shelter and some have already been placed privately.  Which is a shame. 😹

• Sad 2