Highlighted cursor for the Masterclass and Q&A

Corrie Kinkel

On the last Q&A you asked for feedback for highlighting the cursor and I only now had time to have a proper look. It certainly shows where you are clicking on your workspace and that makes it much easier to see where you are and what you are doing. So for me this is great and I would like to have it for masterclasses, Q&A, workshop videos etc. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Gerry Landreth said:

I agree with Corrie. The highlighted pointer is a great help.

I am using something similar to Windows Powertoys called Powertoys Awake. When I shake my mouse, a highlighter appears so I can find it.

Sounds like something I could use in PSP because I use the precise cursor which I find hard to see, sometimes.

5 hours ago, Ann Seeber said:

Sounds like something I could use in PSP because I use the precise cursor which I find hard to see, sometimes.

It's part of a set of tools called Powertoys, a free add-on to Windows. The mouse highlighter is great for finding the cursor, particularly on a busy screen. Just shake the mouse, and a big highlighter shows up, which shrinks down to highlight the cursor.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gerry Landreth said:

It's part of a set of tools called Powertoys, a free add-on to Windows. The mouse highlighter is great for finding the cursor, particularly on a busy screen. Just shake the mouse, and a big highlighter shows up, which shrinks down to highlight the cursor.

Thanks, Gerry. I now have the Powertoys and the highlighted (and animated) cursor! 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Gerry Landreth said:

Thanks Gerry that is a very useful tip and like Ann I'm going to install it on my pc.

• Like 1