I just found ooold video tutorials!

Cassel

I keep telling everyone that we all start at the beginning, whether it is with work, a hobby, or any other skill.

As I was organizing my hard drive, I found the ORIGINAL video tutorials I made even before the Campus opened. I had those videos posted in a forum that a friend was hosting. Eventually, that forum format was not convenient, and I chose to open the Campus, in 2011. So this is older.

See what the first lesson looked like!!!

I think there has been some improvement over the years, don't you think?

• WOW 1

23 hours ago, Cassel said:

Can you believe that this was recorded with PSP9?

I liked the explanation of the drawing for the layers, but I find the sandwich is more fun as an exercise!

This video is indeed still very appropriate, and explained as well as we are used to now
But it is true that the explanation with the sandwich is more fun.
But, do you mean the video was made with PSP9? or do you mean that what you show, is done on PSP9?

11 minutes ago, Marie-Claire said:

But, do you mean the video was made with PSP9? or do you mean that what you show, is done on PSP9?

Yes, if you look at the video, it was recorded using PSP9 (the JASC version). You can see that the Layers have not changed much in that many versions.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh I just happen to see this post now and I watched that video. It was as if I heard you explaining something today. Nothing changed and at the same time a lot has changed in how it all looked. Nowadays it is more "sophisticated" looking so to speak. It was great to see the start of it all and so nice you showed it with us. At that point in time you probably could not imaging how it all would grow into the Campus as we know it now.

27 minutes ago, Corrie Kinkel said:

Oh I just happen to see this post now and I watched that video. It was as if I heard you explaining something today. Nothing changed and at the same time a lot has changed in how it all looked. Nowadays it is more "sophisticated" looking so to speak. It was great to see the start of it all and so nice you showed it with us. At that point in time you probably could not imaging how it all would grow into the Campus as we know it now.

Yes, I hope the quality is considered improved!

And no, I had no idea a site could even last that long. Now, I wish for another 10+ years. Why not?

• Love 1