Campus Dozen

Cassel

https://scrapbookcampus.com/promo/story-time-workshop/day4/

STORY TIME WORKSHOP - Day 4

This was my hardest workshop as I didnt think I had any interesting memories.  You know how it is, you have all these great memories...until someone asks you to recall one, then you cant.  That is me.   I'm not sure where I am in the number of postings so I might do some more, just to be safe.

Day 4 StoryTime Workshop Nadia-600.jpg

• Like 1
  • WOW 2
  • Love 9

Here is a project from the Templates Workshop 2022 Lesson-1. For this, I also used the extra template which shows Paris in the Spring. The Eiffel Tower, etc. is from Pinterest,  I picked the pink and grey color from the Paris picture. The rest of the papers and embellishments are from Digital Scrapbooking, the font is Fiolex Girls which I have had in my Windows fonts for a long time. It is sometimes hard to pick the layouts for this event, they all mean something special for me.

Paris-TPL1-Bonus-scaled.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 10

There was a time when I used the vector scripts often but at some point I couldn't get them to work anymore. It made me v-e-r-y happy to come across Carole's blog post Using the Vector Tube Script. I had forgotten that my paths needed to be converted to a path! Such a simple "fix". I am happily using those scripts again. This is the first image I tried the vector tube script on after coming across Carole's help.

Ready600_ck723.jpg.0be4f192bc24ff88e050a6a35746362a.jpg 

• Like 4
  • Love 9

Here is my project from Template Workshop-Lesson-3 titled Backyard Friends. The photograph is mine, we love to have the deer visit our backyard. The mother kept her little fawn on our patio for a while. We were glad to give her a safe place until the fawn got bigger and was able to get around.I learned how to use layered templates, stitching, and to bind and use 2 scripts "Clip To It" and "Open as a Layer". Papers and embellishments are from Digital Scrapbooking. Font is Segoe UI Semibold which is in my Windows fonts.

The video, and downloads did not show up on the link for lesson 3.

BackyardFriends-TPL-3-scaled.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 9

Here is my projects from Template Workshop-Lesson-4. The photos are my own and showcase Lake Constance in Lindau Germany. The link in Lesson 4 does not show the video or tutorial. I used papers from Digital Scrapbooking.I learned how to add an inside Border and using photos with fuzzy edges,(Masks). Font is Bernard MT which I have in my Windows Font Folder.

LakeConstance-TPL-4-scaled.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 9

Here is my Quickpage Workshop -Lesson-4. I selected an Alpine mountain photo and Alpine flowers. Photos are from Pixabay and Creative Fabrica.

The font is Garamond (in my Windows Fonts). Flowers are the Blue Gentian (Enzian) and the other two are Alpine Rose(also called Rhododendron) and the Edelweiss. Instead of color for the font I used a picture of a flower meadow with the Enzian and Alpine Rose, then used the pattern to fill the font.

Anita-QP-4-2023-scaled.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 6

Here is my 2023  Quick Page Workshop-Lesson-8I looked at the QP Kits at Digital Scrapbooking and selected one called Love Birds from Gina Jones. Added other graphics from Creative Fabrica and my stash. The Font is Fadilla (in my Windows Fonts)  and I applied an inner Bevel and drop shadows. This was such a fun-filled  workshop and I always learn something new. I titled it Tweet Tweet and gave the birds some extra musical notes and a guitar. I think I have added 10 projects, it was fun to realize how much I have learned. Thank you Carole and all of you, You inspire me!

Note: The previous Alpine Flowers layout  was also from QP Workshop 2023.

Anita-QP-8-2023-scaled.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 8

40 minutes ago, Anita Wyatt said:

Here is my Quickpage Workshop -Lesson-4. I selected an Alpine mountain photo and Alpine flowers. Photos are from Pixabay and Creative Fabrica.

The font is Garamond (in my Windows Fonts). Flowers are the Blue Gentian (Enzian) and the other two are Alpine Rose(also called Rhododendron) and the Edelweiss. Instead of color for the font I used a picture of a flower meadow with the Enzian and Alpine Rose, then used the pattern to fill the font.

Anita-QP-4-2023-scaled.jpg

Beautiful Anita.  It's this  template nice.  

• Like 1
  • Love 3