February PALETTE Challenge (2023)

Cassel

Palette-Challenge.jpg

This month, I couldn't get away from Valentine's Day. After all, it is the theme of the month also. For that reason, I am suggesting a color palette around pink and peach tones. Of course, your project might include other colors (otherwise it would be monochrome). Just make sure these colors are featured and used. Although these colors might be mostly associated with Valentine's Day, you don't have to create something around that theme: it is just the palette, and you have to be creative.

Palette-2023-02-12.jpg

Can you create a project using these colors?

• Like 1

I didn't want to make a Valentine page but the colors lend themselves to a love theme so much! Valentine was and still is not a big thing overhere; it mostly, at least with the elderly people, is looked at as very commercial. Just before Valentiine the flowers are much more expensive and they go down in price after that! It is getting bigger this days with cards and offers of chocolate etc.

So I decided to make something with the things I love: flowers and photograpgy which must come as no surprise as you know me by now. I used the Heart Mask that came with this theme and 2 papers from Escale Amoureuze and recolored them to go with the palette. The photo of the Dahlia had much of the colors of the palette in it. Heartpunches from from Caole and the freebie tag from this week; I used the black one and colored it with a gradient made with the palette colors. 

Palette Challenge febr.2023-600.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Re-posting this for the challenge. It's one of the extra masks in the workshop. I totally did it over as square to match the frame.  I went back and found the colors were restricted to 256 so I upped it.

MAGIC VALENTINE_600.png

Edited by Ann Seeber
increased color depth to remove artifacts from photo
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Cassel unpinned this topic