Dimension Script

Michele

I ran across this ad a while back and I wanted to use it as inspiration for my Classic Movie Night project. I ended up using Carole's Dimension Script. I was eventually happy with the results, but I couldn't figure out which settings to use in order to have similar layers to the original. No matter what I did, the top layer (original text) ended up darker. Any suggestions? (I used Agency FB Bold for the font.)

Michele, select the  dimension script, but  don't run it until you have  selected the SOP.  Which is  the shift key, and  F3.  That will fetch up the choices.  Once you have chosen, remember the number and  run the script.    I tend to  write down the hex  codes for the colours I want to use.   I hope this helps.   The other alternative is to use  the block letter tutorial. (Creative Scrap) That way you can set the angle yourself.  Of course that will take longer, and I know time is always of the essence for you.  You can do a whole word, not just one letter at a time.

I don't have the first dimensions script only dimensions 2 script, which I think gives you more choices.

Thanks, Sue. I did choose from the SOP, but, as usual, I didn't have enough time to play with it more. Once my daily deadline comes up, I have to go with what I have. I'll try more options now. (I didn't even think of the block tutorial; my brain is like a sieve LOL.)