Scrap Bootcamp - October 2022

Cassel

Hi All      Hello Ann,

Guess what I dont have the thing either to give me the option to change my font didnt notice that but did this time

I did like you said and I have lots of tools now I can try but still not that box where you can change to other options

like rounded corners :(   grrr  I played more right now than ever before in tools, except when Carole has helped me.

Ill ask her to take my compter again  thats how I got a lot of things Straight.   I have learned more than my classes on

computers at AARP IN little rock.  I love Diamond membership I want to be a year member maybe I can. I never had

dreams ect never worked for me just had to always live a day at a time its my only training but I see I can myself branch

out nd trying want to...   thank you going to send Carole a message I see some of my problems are me, some are or will be chased away by Carole lol   I think it straighten up like when you tell a kid iam going to tell your mommy or daddy lol      T H A N K  Y O U

small.332994653_EscapeToTheMountains-600

Project 5 - Escape to the Mountains

Supplies- From Pixel Scrapper, papers by Marisa Lerin, frame by Billie Irene, deer head by Janet Kemp. Mountain goat by Pixabay. Main picture from my archives. I tried to use all of the concepts of the project, although I did change things around.

Project 5 - Escape to the Mountains

Supplies - Main picture from my archives. Frame is from Billie Irene at Pixel Scrappers. Deer Head is from Janet Kemp at Pixel Scrappers. Papers are from Marisa Lerin at Pixel Scrappers. Mountain Goat is from Pixabay. I tried to use all of the concepts of Project 5, although I did use a different frame concept.

small.332994653_EscapeToTheMountains-600pix.jpg.9375fd2679073d7a824d363021b8bf80.jpg

https://scrapbookcampus.com/gallery/uploads/monthly_2022_10/small.332994653_EscapeToTheMountains-600pix.jpg.9375fd2679073d7a824d363021b8bf80.jpg

James Brady, Nice frame around your latest work.

Here is my attempt 2. lesson Busy Bees.

A different subject. I took some flower images from the internet. Placed some insects on it and created a symbiosis. The scrap kit is from Pink Paradox Productions - All Natural.

I still have problems with that zigzag edge in the PSP 2020. After many attempts I got one pretty neat, duplicate it, and turned. But this is not the way it should be.

Carole,

Thank you for checking out tablets for my grandson. I thought the stamped bubble wrap looked wrong when I added the shadow and even reduced it. I did go back and remove all the shadow, and it looks a lot better.

Concentration is another grandson, Logan, who turned 21 yesterday. I purchased a bowling kit from "My Memories" to use for this project. The bowling ball was originally black, but I changed the color to match my project. The frame and background are from Marisa Lerin. The papers are from designbundles.com. All of the other elements are from the "My Memories" kit. The font that I used is Broadway Engraved, blue stroke of 10 and yellow font.

I know that I am really bad at shadows, so I have been saving the shadow settings e.g. paper, thick things, buttons, etc.

Cindy (#84859), I wonder if you have clicked, accidentally, the icon in the Text tool toolbar to change the direction of the text. This is exactly what you get when you select to have your text going downward instead of to the right.

Jannette (#84867), glad you found a solution. I never knew that setting would have such an effect. (#84903) Nice to see the result of that pinked edge.

Patricia (#84875), you are doing great with those pages. I love how you use those lifesavers for the title.

James (#84894) it is great to see how you used a different number of squares on both sides, and it still looks great.

Donna (#84905), fun, fun, fun. I have not found the exact type of tablet that can accommodate PSP. Still looking for you.

Hi Carole and Ann thank you to   Say guess what I dont know but its back, its there and even my font deal but thats cause of what Ann said to do maybe I just got lucky now saved it in favorite workspace.  Thats why I dont like changing clicking on things I mess them up.  But watched the Video on Quick Pages but coudlnt get the D/l to work yet.  its something in the url and I cant make a quick page so Ill wait till I can zoom with Carole and thank You.    Thank you all I learn all the time when I come here.

I changed my "Concentration" project to include the frame that I made with bowling pins. I used the vector tube script using the pen tool to draw the path lines. I used a layer style to bevel with the bevel set to 20 and opacity to 25 and then added drop shadow.

Carole,

As you know, I am not good with shadows, so any critiques on the frame shadow would be helpful.

Project 5 - Concentration.

the name is what I needed most this time (concentration).  Something happened that really slowed down my PSP.  I think in making the journaling vector I had a weird blip (PSP was acting weird) and something happened.   Luckily my husband gave me ideas to figure out why (after he did a bunch of CPU tests) and he noticed my file was 1.09 GB...yes that's Gigabytes!  What the heck.  I ended up having to copy and paste each layer to a new canvas,  it was under a 100 MB's.  I have no idea what happened.  At that huge size, every click took about 30 seconds to happen.

The photo is mine. The weed/flower is mother nature. The papers/elements are Digitalscrapbook.com, and fonts are Creative Fabrica and Windows (Carade, Wide Latin, Arial).   this was a ride for sure.

large.1230961131_BCProject5Portrait-600.