Theme Challenge - GHOSTS

Cassel

Theme-Ghost.jpg

This month, the theme is all about ghosts. I guess you might not have any pictures of actual ghosts, but it is likely that you have something about ghost costumes. Is it you? or a child? or a pet?

Add stories to those photos but you know that you can also tell stories without photos!

Let's go!

'Och, Halloween'

I'm not sure if this pic is good here because it's made in Apophysis but completly prepared in PSP. Two rounded frames Cassel's script samples, a background of the pic and the pic n the center-the same ones-my fractal Apo.

BTW, Halloween is not an activity, nor a feast in Poland. I just save my Apo-s and use when I need.

I RE POSTED this into the What are you working on section, where it should have gone in the first place. Unable to delete from here. Sorry.

I teach tech classes to seniors (not so much during pandemic, of course!), and I like to have a desktop background that is fun or relevant to the season or day.

Carole's free ghosts got me going. I just love them! This is what I did.

• 2 weeks later...

Ghosts in the Tower of London. I started with an article in National Geographic History Magazine about the Ghosts in the Tower of London. I used a little text and 2 photos from the article and selected a template [ps_rachel-martin_287870_kamala-templates-template-04_pu] that had room for journaling. The large alpha G is from the marisal-Cambodia kit, along with the alphas for the word "ghosts." The background paper is also from that mega-kit.

Ghosts in the Tower of London

• 1 month later...