April WORD Challenge (2022)

Cassel

https://scrapbookcampus.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/WordChallenge.jpg

Here is the next Word challenge for you.

In April the word will be OVER. This is a word that can be used in so many ways, whether literally ("over the wall"), figuratively ("getting over it"), or in many idioms (at least in English) like "staying over", "thinking it over" and more. Can you think of a phrase or an expression that you can use in a title for your next project?

Are you up to the challenge? Post your projects in this thread (it can be older projects you did or recent ones; it does not matter) or, if you want, our PSP Scrapbook Showcase pinboard on Pinterest is always there to showcase what is being shared in the Campus (if you need an invite, let me know)

After the month March had gorgeous weather, April started with snow, night frost, rain and wind! All of which gave me the idea for this layout with the word OVER. I still in "template"mode after the last workshop and used the freebie for this month. The background is made of 2 papers with a leafy border in different colors and a blend mode which gave me the color I wanted. The font is Japan Stylish and the font on my tag is Michalina.

Lynda,

I'm in the Netherlands and that is very far from where you are, but the weather in parts of the States can sometimes be similar to the weather in Europe! Our weatherforcast is saying that the coming week will be much better with the temperatures rising to about 18 Celsius in daytime and sunny too!

Hopefully you will get a nice spring,

Corrie

• 2 weeks later...