Picture Tubes in PSP
This 56 minutes workshop is packed with information on Picture Tubes. You might just discover some things you didn't know about Paintshop Pro! The complete set includes:
- the online edited recording, with captions and zoom-in to help you view even better than the live version,
- a downloadable version of the same edited video you can view at your leisure, even offline,
- the written documentation that you can print and refer to at any time.
Although most of the presentation is using Paintshop Pro version 9 and X3, the setting used are available in all the previous versions too, so you can play with those settings whatever Paintshop version you have.
|What are tubes?How do you install them?|
|What is the difference between a single tube, a multiple tube and a directional tube?|
|How can I use all those different tubes?|
|How can I create my own tubes?|
|Can I place tubes precisely along a path?|
|Get it all, right now|
- the online edited recording,
- a downloadable version of the same edited video
- the written documentation
Try our DIAMOND membership for $1 for the first week
and access this class and many more.
|If you are not satisfied with the workshop in the first 30 days, for WHATEVER reason, just email us and you will get a FULL REFUND||