Calendar Challenge 2016

Cassel

I am really amazed at how different all those pages ended up looking even with similar templates (or quick pages). You each give them a personal twist, a different angle, add elements i didn't think of. It is a real treat for the eyes!

I am absolutely in love with all the pages you are all showing!! They are all fabulous! This has been really fun. I have my Day 2 Calendar done... very slow at this, trying to think of the elements to use. I guess I'll get better as I collect more and more that I've created along the way. Thanks, Cassel for these great templates and quick pages. I should just use them as they are all beautiful! I'll still use them in a separate calendar too. :)  (Just realized I put 2016 on this page, instead of 2017... Glad I saved the copy in layers so I can fix it now. haha)

Sorry that it's the last day of the challenge. All the pages have been fun, and inspiring, with endless possibilities. I used the last template to create a front cover for my 'As seen through the horses ears' calendar. I shall then use a photo for each month of the year. I won't be short of templates or ideas that's for sure. Thank you Cassel.

It is a pity that we are almost at the end of this challenge. Although I only joined three days ago, I was enjoying coming here to check out all the amazing work. AprilDawn, Paige, Sue Thomas, lovely pages and photos!

My contribution ... I used the quick page of day 10, and a photo of sunflowers that we took last year.

I loved everything in this challenge: the quick pages, templates where we can be creative and the alphas. Thank you, Cassel!

thank you Cristina for your kind words and I agree it has been so good to come and see all the wonderful calendars that  everyone has posted for this challenge.  look forward to seeing more of your creations!  Paige it was great to see another post.. I love your little dog photo. Here we are at Day 12 ..... the challenge has finished... I missed doing one and that was Day 1 as I did not join in until day 2.

however I enjoyed participating very much.

Thank you Cassel !

Here's the Day 3 page. This is a 1975 photo of my mom who passed in March this year. I think I just might get this done by the new year. (hehe)  Loving every minute of this, and everyone is just so inspirational. Lots of great ideas here. Thanks everyone. And, thank you, Cassel!! This is a wonderful challenge and you've been so generous with the fabulous templates and quick pages!

Thank you Cristina for your lovely comment. It has been a pleasurable new journey for me, as I'm relevantly new to scrapbooking. Taking my photographs into the realms of scrapbooking. Cassel I must say you are a diligent, precise and committed teacher and user of PSP and all that is scrapbooking in the digital world. Your tutorials are detailed and easy to follow. Here, I used several tutorials from the creative scrap. translucent envelope, stitching and tag. I've loved all the postings, awesome work everyone! I still have a long way to go in mastering the art of creating a page, but I shall work on it, as the results are rewarding.

A great big congratulations to the winners of this challenge, and also a big round of applause to all the participants, especially those who posted pages in here (since we could see them). They have been most inspiring to all.

And if you have not had time to complete pages or to post them, this thread will stay open so you can post them at your leisure. We always love to see other layouts as it gives us so much inspiration.

And as stated in the last email, please send (or post) some feedback on this whole event. I plan on having more, for you, and for others, so i would like to make each challenge/event better than the previous one. Send me your ideas and suggestions to improve them. If you already shared feedback, thank you very much.

Below are some of the pages I made for this challenge.  So far I only used the gorgeous Quick Pages, but when I have more time I will for sure try the templates.

I want to thank you Cassel for all the work and effort you put to create this challenge.

For me it was just perfect. We had detailed and beautiful quick pages, layered templates where we can just use our creativity, nice alphabets, and an email with tips. It was really fun.

Thank you!

I am always in awe when i see what you are all doing when interpreting all the tutorials and tips that you learn in the Campus. That is when i realize how creative everyone is, and how far you can go when i show you just a little something.

I am so glad to see those tips and tuts "in action"!!!

Thank you.