January PHOTO SWITCH Challenge (2022)

Cassel

Hi Anne,  I've done  this challenge before, and I've already  partnered up once on the latest Photo switch challenge.  If Laurie gets in touch with me, I'll pass her onto  you to be your teammate.  If she doesn't get in touch soon, I will be your teammate. Providing you are happy with  that.

Corrie, yes, we exchange email addresses through the message board, in order to exchange photos via email. Although there is a paper clip to attach photo/files, you can't attach anything. It's always been like that. Sending photos via Email allows us to send large high resolution photos.

Here is my PHOTO SWITCH picture.  Sue provided the beautiful macros of the Damselflies, The background is from one of my photos taken by the Kaskaskia River. The frame is one I downloaded from digitalscrapbook.com. The flies and mosquitos were from Creative Fabrica. (I read that the Damselflies eat them as well as other things) The font is Matisse ITC.  The colors of  the font I created from 4 colors I took from the pictures and used the pattern creator and then blurred it some.  I used the eraser tool with a fuzzy selection on the edges of the damselflie photos.